GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Punisher on a Roll! Part 2

Punisher on a Roll! Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 112 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 28 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, hair pulling, High Heels, hogtied, pain table
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Next thing you know, I'm being untied and placed into a MEAN hogtie! Mouth gagged, ankles crossed, crotch roped, elbows crushed, and hair tied and pulled back to my elbows. He left me there for a little while and untied me again but this time he did something I never had done to me before.. he untied everything else but my hair and my crotch roped and attached my ponytail to the tight rope around my ass and pussy and stood back as he watched me try and react to this new position. I laid on my stomach and was quite surprised that I was still stuck and could hardly move. I arched my back and stuck my ass out as I reach back for an attempt to untie myself. When I couldn't reach, I threw my head backwards even more and arched myself higher. still no success. I pushed myself back with my free hands so that I was on my knees with my ass in the air and tried again but I knew I just wasn't getting out. Re-positioning myself in different ways to try and find comfort and I was getting no where. Every time I bent my head forwards, the rope around my pussy got tighter. Every time I arched my back, the pussy rope got tighter. and Every time I got on my knees and lifted my ass in the air, the tighter the rope got around my pussy. I was just in a fucked up position no matter what I did!

Punisher on a Roll! Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09878 секунды с 9 запросами