View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 05:49 PM   #7166
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Esmi and Alexa Use HIs Ass

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexa Rydell, Esmi, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Strap On
Video language: English

So, normally there is some kind of a plot behind each clip, but this one really just happened, so here is the X story...I was renting a house for a week and shooting lots of models in Fort Lauderdale. Esmi Lee was there, and she said one of her favorite things to do is fuck guys with strap-ons. I had recently bought a strap-on that vibrates really hard inside the ass, and also against the girls' clit... I was telling Esmi how some girls really cum while using it on a guy.Esmi was positive that she could make herself cum while fucking my ass. So we agreed on a price for her to do it in a clip, and we shot it right there.Alexa Rydell walked in right before we started shooting. I had never met her before, but she looked really hot, so I asked her if she wanted to be in the clip too, and she was pretty excited about it. I gave the girls some one piece swimsuits, which they both look amazing in, and Esmi got to work on my ass and her orgasms, while Alexa used a hitachi on herself, kissed E.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 356.2 MB

Download Esmi and Alexa Use HIs Ass
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05189 секунды с 9 запросами