Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Minute Man Solo vol.#30 Tough Thompson Ridge

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Mitch Branson, Eric Valentin, Mickey Gunz
Genres: Solo, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles
Colt wees you to the newest Colt Men of the minute man solo series! The iconic studio that continues to set the standards for high quality male solo movies serve you with critically acclaimed director John Rutherford and three of Colt Studio's newest superstars. Tough stars Colt Men Mitch Bran and Eric Valentin on their very first audition with the Colt Studios production team. Also newbie muscle man Mickey Gunz takes it all off and shows you his stuff! Don't miss these three super hot Colt Studio studs up close and peral for your eyes-only! See them stroke pose and flirt like they were giving you your own private show.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:06
Video: 720x394, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 639.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minute Man Solo vol.#30 Tough

Cameron Jakob Blackburn

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Cameron Jakob
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal
Video language: English
Handsome muscular guy sex at home. A good video for lovers of romance and a beautiful male body. What can we say about the size of the penis of these guys, they certainly will not leave anyone indifferent ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 937.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron Jakob

Mind Fuck, Carlo Claims Danny Lausanne

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MuscleMatt
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscle, Masked, Domination
I Even Turned Myself on With This Movie...#85, Mind Fuck! is an authentic meeting between myself, Carlo and Danny a 21 year old Bi-Curious college jock with a desire to find a muscle guy he trusted enough to explore his sexuality and his muscle worship fantasy. This is a gradual seduction done “Boss Style” and to be perfectly honest while editing this film I was turned on just watching myself take full control of his mind and body. Danny slowly surrendered almost as he slipped deeper and deeper into an erotic trance of submission. Unlike #75 Carlo Pounds Chez, A Night to Remember (Most Watched) this one was a steady slow dance much like watching a snake charmer.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 44:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 535.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mind Fuck, Carlo Claims Danny

Brandon Kent & Sean Everett Walbridge

Release Year: 2022
Studio: RandyBlue
Inspiration comes from the strangest places sometime. I had just finished up a really intense workout at my gym when I needed to sit in the steam room and relax a bit. I know what you're thinking but I was actually there to just relax and soothe my aching muscles. That's when I saw them. Two guys were doing the ritual right there in front of me, oblivious to my presence. And when I say 'ritual', you know damn well what I mean. That mating dance where you look at him from across the room with eyes that say, 'maybe', or 'I'm interested', or 'slam me down on this counter motherfucker before the waitress gets back'. So these guys were flirting with each other and after a while things got really hot... and I had a front row seat. I would have felt bad staring but it was obvious they wanted an audience. It turned out to be a pretty tame show compared to what I'm used to. To recreate the scene I had just witnessed the way I would like to have seen it. With huge throbbing cocks, steam and sweat, and guys who aren't too nervous to let you know how fucking hot and horny they are. The first guy I thought of was Brandon Kent. He's so damn sexy I can hardly stand it. And the more adventurous he's becoming the more I want to see him do. And when Sean Everett dove face first into his ass I couldn't wait to get this video on the site for you guys to see it. These guys are both so verbal I could listen to their dirty talk all day. And Brandon really gives Sean a good ass pounding until he whips it out and shoots all over his face and chest with greedy Sean lapping it up like a hungry puppy. And it gets him so hot that he starts cumming within seconds of Brandon in an incredible double cum shot.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1976kbps
Audio: 29kbps

File size: 292.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandon Kent & Sean Everett

Kayden Gray & Allen King Archer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King, Kayden Gray
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
This is the kind of scene that i love to watch an athletic man with a huge white cock fuck hard over a cute and hungry bottom and that is exactly what i get when i put these two together; Allen was wishing meet to Kayden Gray and when they do, it´s just an amazing quemistry around.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1626kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 297.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayden Gray & Allen King

Sexual overdrive with hairy & horny bears Merrifield

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Arpad Miklos, Blake Nolan, Mick Powers, Jeremy Steel, Shane Alexander, Todd Maxwell, Ross Taylor, Cole Bookes, Tim Kelly, Kodi Ramm
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Muscle Studs, Bears, Anal, Oral
Video language: English
We start 10 hairy and horny men on sexual overdrive. Blake completes his decent into the greased-up underworld and leaves Mick on the west-bound road to Pain. When Blake's lust overheats with big-muscle truckers, gears grind and criminal passions collide. Mick confronts his fatal attraction, and he and Blake pay the price.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:34
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual overdrive with hairy & horny bears

Jacob G Photo Shoot 2014 - part 2 Lloydminster

Studio: PumpingMuscle
Jacob G - Elegant male. A real athlete, a mountain of muscles, an Atlant! The handsome man undresses and shows his ideal body.
Duration: 2:47:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob G Photo Shoot 2014 - part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.16928 секунды с 9 запросами