Old 02-18-2022, 06:39 AM   #294
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chris, Tim Niagara Falls

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Chris, Tim
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English
As soon as our new scene with Chris and Tim opens, both of the guys are naked, under the covers, and in bed. Well, we're already off to a great start!
Guest director Mike tells the guys, for our benefit, that Tim has briefly met Chris earlier that day. As is often the case, Mike will give us scenes in a surprising order, so while we're seeing Chris for the first time, he's actually done some work for Mike before (that we just haven't seen yet).
That said, Chris is 23 year-old, stands 5'9" and weighs about 160 lbs. He's a midwestern boy, and has got a corn cob-sized dick between his legs.
Mike tells the guys to have some fun, and he leaves them be for a bit. Then, all we see are white sheets with bouncing erections under them. Well, it isn't long before Chris is slurping down Tim's dick, as Tim puts his hand behind Chris' head to guide him down. Chris can take Tim all the way down, and seems pretty eager to suck him, so I say Mike has found a winner in this guy.
They switch positions so Tim can get a mouthful of Chris, and Tim goes to town, bringing Chris' dick to life. "Fuckin', god damn!" Chris says under his breath. Mike asks if he likes that, and Chris says "he's so fuckin' good!"
A few minutes go by, and Tim asks if Chris is ready for him to fuck him. Chris says "yes!" and jumps up to get on his hands and knees. This guy is ready! And if this is his first time at the rodeo, he's doing one mighty fine job.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 368.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris, Tim

Sir Peter and Louis Ricaute New Eagle

Hairy muscled stud Louis Ricaute is back with us this week for a burning bareback encounter with one of our best tops around. Sir Peter has been waiting for him on the bedroom and as soon as the guys meet a hot chemistry bursts between them. Peter doesn't take long to tape Louis' mouth shut with his thick juicy cock and the Venezuelan does his part by sucking greedily every inch of that fabulous shaft. After such blowjob session Peter gets horny like a horse in heat: first he returns the favor having a taste of his buddy's hole, then he sticks his raw hard bone deep inside that Latin muscled ass. With his belly full of cock, Louis does not stop begging to be fucked harder and Peter gives what he deserves, fucking him rough and leaving his arse stuffed with cum!
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 517.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sir Peter and Louis Ricaute

Bryan & Rocco: Edge Mount Hamilton

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bryan, Rocco
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
So I have been trying to get Rocco to come on in and fuck a dude with that big 'ole dick of his. I can't seem to get him to do that.
I thought an Edge video would help him along. Easing the guys into the whole gay sex thing was my main reason I thought up the Edge videos. They get a little taste of playing around with a dude, realize it's not too bad, and hopefully realize they could do a full scene.
Plus, well, I really wanted to suck his dick. I admit it! (Ok, and maybe I wanted to eat his ass too!)
Now a little inside scoop and insight in my filming process.
Anyway, I shut the cameras off too soon. Rocco just sat in that chair at the end. Complete and utter disbelief at how amazing it was. He wouldn't get up for 3-4 minutes. I had to help him out of the chair! seriously!
You can tell he really blows his nut in the video, but it's like he had a seizure and was going on and on about how it was the best nut ever. Why why why did I turn the cameras off?
Ok, so it would have stroked my ego to have it on film, but not only would it have been awesome to have it as an outtake for you all, you would know how surprised I am, that given his over the top reaction to the blow job...I still haven't gotten him to come back!
I will keep chipping away him. He's one smokin hot dude!
Enjoy!
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 747.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Rocco: Edge

Getting Fucked By Muscle Daddy Papa Loboso Part 1 (720p) Morro Bay

The most beautiful sound I had ever heard. His exhalation and moans indicated just how much.
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2371kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 244.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting Fucked By Muscle Daddy Papa Loboso Part 1 (720p)

Josh Hunter Grantsburg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Josh Hunter
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Do you know how to distinguish a romantic guy from a harsh !? Romantics always begin sex with oral caresses, stern guys rhinestones begin to hammer in the elastic ass of his friend!
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 581.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josh Hunter

The Boss - Carlo Uses and Abuses David Marburg

Release Year: 2008
Studio: MuscleMatt
After servicing & worshipping me in a previous scene David kept calling and emaling begging for more but this time he wanted to get pissed on before sucking a muscle load out of me. My cameras cam along. Everyone had their own personal favorite scene fron this DVD, but the scene that generated the most comments was this one.
David is back for more. He didn’t get enough the first time and again begs for more dick from Carlo. This time he wants not only to taste more “Boss Load” but wants to sample his vitamin rich piss. An Alph-Male like Carlo rarely turns down a chance to demonstrate his power and piss on a dude that is begging for it.
That is exactly how this scene begins. Carlo shows up one late night and the cameras role as he first makes David undress and kneel down in the bath tub. Then horny as hell and raging with testosterone driven ego, Carlo pulls David around the room by his hair and makes him suck is cock. During his cock worshipping Carlo pisses in his mouth and then makes David open wide to dump another tasty healthy “Boss Load” on David’s tonsils. This is an aggressive scene that makes it clear Carlo is a forceful alpha-male.
Duration: 1:05:21
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 510.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss - Carlo Uses and Abuses David

SayUncle - Give Me Asshole East China

Release Year: 2022
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Shane Cook, Johnny Ford
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, wanking
Muscle hunks Johnny Ford and Shane Cook get into a leg wrestling competition, the loser will have to bottom for the winner. Shane dominates over Johnny and immediately claims that asshole!
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11724kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SayUncle - Give Me Asshole

Время генерации страницы 0.10920 секунды с 9 запросами