All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Max Bradley Oakhurst

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HardKinks
Cast: Max Bradley
Genres: Gays BDSM, Muscle Men, Big Cock, Anal
Video language: English
Two guys left at home alone begin to flirt. Soon one of them understands what his friend wants and decides to give it to him. Give him in the ass ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5799kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 842.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Bradley

MVP vol.#003 - MMA - Muscle Martial Arts Bombay

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Muscle, Jocks, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Fingering, Threesome, Toys, Cumshot
アスリートレーベル第3弾は超大物ル� ��キーが登場!
鋼の肉体を持つ18歳をメインに、スー パーアスリート6人全7パート収録の豪 華版!
喘ぎ、悶え、欲望のままに腰を振る� �スリートたち。
ストイックに鍛え上げられた筋肉の� �動を見逃すな!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:08
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1788kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MVP vol.#003 - MMA - Muscle Martial Arts

Muscle Arena: Storm vs Straight Jefferson City

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Unequaled straight bulk macho Arashi visit! Straight guys who are proud of their muscles and serious male fuck! Exactly muscle VS muscle, unlimited limit energy battle!
The gong of the scorching final round is ringing now! It's like a beast king! The body of Arashi, which has been bulked up to the limit, is just an art! In a horny field covered with males, a storm of sensation of whole body digs forcibly to a muscular man and goes crazy! Unlimited one game! Massive male juice launch! How is the game going?
Duration: 2:03:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2119kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Arena: Storm vs Straight

Jeremy Walker & Jorge Fusco Hobart

Release Year: 2022
Studio: RandyBlue
Jorge Fusco sits there gazing up at Jeremy Walker. As Jeremy strips off his too tight tank top Jorge's cock nearly bursts out of his jeans. He loves big hard muscle and Jeremy's got it in abundance. He starts to run his hands all over Jeremy's huge mounds of flesh, feeling the rough texture of his nice pelt of body hair, smelling the musky scent of sweat and horniness that seems to permeate the air everywhere he goes. He finally takes Jeremy's cock into his mouth, licking and tasting the long thick pole, taking every inch of it down his throat without so much as a wimpier. Jeremy gives him quite a blowjob as well and then goes down on his sexy ass. He then gives Jorge what he's been waiting for this whole time. Knowing full well the thing Jorge has for hung bodybuilders, Jeremy mounts Jorge like a wild animal and fucks his ass so hard you'd think Jorge would just about burst. And he just can't get enough of having a hot stud like Jeremy riding him wild. He finally shoots a nice thick load all over his tight muscular chest and then lets Jeremy face fuck him until he shoots his own load.
Format: m4v
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1406kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 276.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeremy Walker & Jorge Fusco

Bryan & Dalton: Edge Edward

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bryan, Dalton
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
The cool thing about Edge videos is I get to push the boundaries, most often, of a straight guy.
As for Dalton, I'm still trying to figure out if I can talk him into bottoming.
So I thought I would use the Edge video to break him into some anal toys.
One thing we already know about Dalton, is that I can make him nut fast. I don't know if its my skills, or if he is just quick shooter, but I REALLY took it easy on him. With the audio playing in his ears and blindfolded, it can be a sexually charged experience.
And basically it took me about 4 minutes before he was busting.
So for those of you that want extended fantasy sequences, this one is mostly fantasy as he was hard to NOT make bust, therefore, I took some extra time to intro him to the ass play.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy Edging this all-American boy!
Duration: 13:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 585.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Dalton: Edge

Ricky and Igor in need of a huge tool East Wakefield

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gustavo Cruz, Igor Lucios, Ricky Hard
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, DAP, Hairy, Facial, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Ricky and Igor were having fun but they didn't have enough so they invited their buddy Gustavo and his 9"
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2643kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky and Igor in need of a huge tool

Zander Cole Escatawpa

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Zander Cole
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
These guys staged a real gay show! They are so fucked in the ass that it is very interesting to watch them. It should be noted that they know how to do it beautifully on camera.
Duration: 24:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4620kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zander Cole

Время генерации страницы 0.12430 секунды с 9 запросами