Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dr's House Sleepover Startup

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mark Winters, Legrand Wolf
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Twinks
Video language: English
No one can say Dr. Wolf isn’t thorough! He takes extra special care of his patients, going above and beyond to ensure their wellbeing. And his “bedside manner” is always catered to exactly what each individual needs…
When Mark comes in for a suspected leg injury, Dr. Wolf is quick to give him an intimate, passionate exam, leading to a deep, sensual fucking that makes the small soccer player forget all about any pulled muscles!
Curious about his lean, handsome patient, Dr. Wolf invites Mark over for an overnight stay at his private home to monitor his body for potential strains and to give the little guy a few more rounds of deep, bareback breeding. After all, the tall doctor can’t resist the tight hole of a shorter stud!
Mark is thrilled, eager to share a bed with his giant physician. As soon as Mark feels better, he can’t get enough of the big man’s cock! All through the night they kiss and cuddle, eventually falling asleep together with Mark spooning a giant teddy bear.
In the morning, Dr. Wolf’s cock stands at attention, shooting up tall between his long legs as Mark sleeps. Not wanting to wake him right away, Dr. Wolf pulls down the covers slightly to expose his cute little butt. Mark’s soft skin is a welcome delight to Dr. Wolf’s fingers, caressing him ever so gently and feeling his supple flesh. His cheeks were still warmed and full, flushed from the night of pounding!
Mark wakes up to the feeling of his ass being probed, smiling as he sees his handsome host. Dr. Wolf’s cock throbs, ready to penetrate him again. But even as Dr. Wolf slides a finger in his slick slit, Mark’s sleepy eyes hardly open…
It isn’t until Dr. Wolf pulls out his meat that the young boy feels his body come alive! He grips the massive shaft in his tiny hand, bringing it to his mouth to worship it. He loves how it feels between his lips, sliding over his tongue as it fills the back of his throat.
Dr. Wolf plays with Mark’s hole as he sucks him off. Nothing is better than waking up with a little guy ready and eager to handle his impressive size! With enough of the boy’s saliva on his shaft, Dr. Wolf turns him over to his side, letting him get comfortable and holding him close as he gently slides his raw cock in his tight, well-used hole. Mark feels the familiar pressure of the monster meat splitting his cheeks apart as it presses deep against his swollen prostate!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr's House Sleepover

Bryan & Clint: Edge Strabane

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bryan, Clint
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
This was kind of a challenge to shoot.
I think for the first time ever, I had a guy that was too turned on!
Clint and I shot his solo the day before, and later that day as I was running him around town, we talked about projects he could do next. I talked about the variety of blow job videos he could try, but when I mentioned the Edge videos, he got really interested.
He thought the little bit of bondage would be fun.
So instead of sending him back home right away, we setup to do the video the very next day.
Before he even sat down in the chair he was laughing a bit to himself that he already had a hard on. That of course made me happy, as I wouldn't have to be tugging and yanking to wake his dick up. I always have a little fear that their dicks wont respond.
But boy, was it ever hard! I reached out the first time and he was bone hard.
And that was challenge in this shoot. You will notice I am barely touching him through out the video. It rocks cuz you can really see his cock, as I toy with it - no constant attention to keep him going.
Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 360.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Clint: Edge

Hot Alex and Steve pt. 2 - MuscleDom Teslin

Release Year: 2017
The ultimate sensual muscle experience with these gorgeous young hunks. Imagine showering with them, hands over perfect bodies, touching their muscles and feel their masculinity in all its glory.
Duration: 47:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4380kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Alex and Steve pt. 2 - MuscleDom

OnlyFans - Max Aries Pi edras Negras

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Solo, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Want to see this muscled rugby players hot sex scenes and solo content?

Total size: 17.6 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Max Aries

Cockstar (Lance Luciano & Sean Zevran) Doon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Lance Luciano, Sean Zevran
Genres: Bigdick, Kissing, Rimming, Anal, Oral, Cumshot
The sight of Sean Zevran triggers Lance Luciano's bulging hard on. This situation calls for an impromptu fuck session. They strip bare while kissing, revealing Lance's smooth skin and Sean's bristling fur. Taking it to the next level, Sean strokes himself, prods Lance's taint and gives an expert blowjob. When Lance slaps Sean's ass, the glutes barely move: they're solid muscle. The only soft part is between the cheeks, where Lance dives in with his tongue. Rearing up, he spears Sean's hole with his cock, doggy style. Sean arches his back to get the fullest effect of Lance's lunging. They all but tie each other in knots, jousting from one position to another until their cocks explode cum together.
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 831.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cockstar (Lance Luciano & Sean Zevran)

Brenner & Trian Serviced New Madison

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscles, Blowjob, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshots, Big Cock, Cum Eating
I really love having Brenner on hand to take on the extra big cocks!He loves sucking (and sitting!) on them, and Trian loved having his cock worshiped!Even better, Trian seems to really like doing everything with a guy! Right out of the gate he is making-out with Brenner! No half-ass kissing either. Full-on tongue dueling!The two surprised me by starting the video kissing. Brenner gets down to his knees and plays with Trian's cock through his pants. His fat dick beautifully shows through the thin fabric, driving Brenner crazy with anticipation.He finally takes it out and unleashes his mighty sucking skills! Trian is impressed and amazed at his skills! Not sure Trian has had his cock deep-throated before, but it is astounding to see it just disappear down Brenner's throat.Trian looks amazed and has a little smile on his face as Brenner greedily gulps it down. Brenner pushes him doggy-style onto the bed to get at his ass, and I swear Trian is smiling the whole time. He crouches like a boy who not only needs his hole licked, but a bit like one who is going to get fucked. A taste of things toe? With Trian's big 'ole cock, is he a big 'ole bottom too?Brenner flips Trian onto his back and can really get a great angle of attack at Trian's cock. Brenner even lays beside Trian and gets his cock sucked, though you can tell Brenner is really all about going after Trian's hefty dick.I am sure Brenner could have sucked the cum out of Trian's dick, but Trian needed to rub one out on his own, and actually having Brenner jerking his cock in his face helped him bust faster. He nuts, and I can't really tell who's cum shot is making the other nut. They cum pretty much at the same time!Brenner, like a good cum whore, licks up all of Trian's load, then cleans up the mess he made on Trian's chest. Trian asks him if it tastes good, and to demonstrate how good it tasted, Brenner kisses him, swapping their mingled load!Magic!
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 404.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenner & Trian Serviced

Austin Wolf and Brett Swanson Saint Rose

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Austin Wolf and Brett Swanson
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshots, Kissing, Rimming, 69
Brett takes one look at Austin and decides to get right to it. Any attempt at getting to know each other is futile. Brett wants this massive beast to ravage him. And Austin is more than happy to oblige. They get naked and Brett kisses all over Austin. When he gets his mouth on a nipple, Austin goes wild. Soon Brett demands for Austin to take out that dick and put it in his mouth. Brett sucks on Austin and deep throats his hard shaft. Then Austin flips Brett upside down and starts rimming his ass. Brett continues to suck Austin off upside down. Next Austin pulls Brett over to couch so he can get that tasty dick in mouth. They sixty nine, until Austin has decided he needs to get at that ass again. Brett turns around and lets Austin dig in. Finally, Brett gets out a condom and sits right down on Austin. Austin thrusts up into him, until suddenly he lifts Brett up and fucks him standing up. Brett is being pounded like never before and holding on for dear life. Next Austin bends Brett over to fuck him doggy style. But before he does, he just has to get a taste of that ass one more time. After it is all wet and sloppy, Austin begins to pound it. Next he flips him over and fucks Brett missionary until he comes. Then Austin flops back and begins to cum. Austin has an earth shattering orgasm, and ends it by licking off some of the cum on Brett. It tastes good, Austin says under his breath. I bet it does.
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3342kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 460.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin Wolf and Brett Swanson

Время генерации страницы 0.09979 секунды с 9 запросами