View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 02:14 AM   #1530
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Chaste virgin given ass and pussy feast

Chaste virgin given ass and pussy feast

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
Watch and download Chaste virgin given ass and pussy feast by Pastel Goddess. My slave has finished his toilet dinner. I'm proud of him, so I reward him by letting him lick my asshole while I drift off. He really wants to be let out of chastity to edge but he is not allowed today. I ignore his caged penis and tell him to get to it. He smells my asshole and spreads my cheeks wide to take in the spectacle. He puts his whole face in and his tongue deep inside to show pure devotion. I make him massage and kiss my huge ass all over. He can't get enough.

I'm getting tired though, so I turn onto my stomach and make him eat my pussy and ass from behind. It's cute how deep his face gets buried in between my cheeks while he tongue fucks my pussy. I tell him that I view him as so much of a toilet and so little a person that my natural instinct is to piss into his mouth. So that's what I do. He sips it up and catches what drops in his hands.

I keep him obedient as he licks my sopping wet pussy with gentle reminders that he doesn't need to have a penis
Models:
Genre/Tags: Femdom, Sissy, Pussy licking, Bbw, Slave

Photoset name:
Number of pictures: 25
Resolution: 1080x1920
File size: 5 Mb
JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06422 секунды с 9 запросами