WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default That Makes My Cock Hard

That Makes My Cock Hard

Info:
Name: That Makes My Cock Hard
Photos: 16
Resolution: 1080x1920
Format: JPG

Description: Description: Something has gotten into Elise today and it isn't good for*Tony! *Perhaps it's*Tony's rubber catsuit or the make-out session on her bed, but Elise is fired up and feeling feisty! *Grabbing*Tony*by the hair and leading him to a set of metal stocks that capture not only his neck and wrists, but his ankles as well, Elise locks*Tony*up in a bent-over vulnerable position. *Elise quickly begins to make use of her cane on*Tony's feet and ass, as a way of turning herself on through his experience of pain. *After*Tony*screams out from the strikes, Elise is sufficiently aroused and dons her large strap-on cock to use on*Tony's mouth. *Tony*considers himself a good cock sucker, and Elise makes him show her how good he can be. *She then wants to challenge him even more by wrapping his head in plastic wrap, leaving only his mouth available to continue receiving her cock. *This is challenging for sure for*Tony. *This total control makes Elise even more excited and needs to hurt*Tony*again with her cane - this time on his cock and balls. *She then leaves*Tony*to stew as she relaxes on her bed, stroking her cock and enjoying the view filled with suffering.
Tags: BDSM, Bizarre, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, CBT, Corporal Punishment
Model(s): Tony Orlando,

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD That Makes My Cock Hard
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18470 секунды с 9 запросами