View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 05:55 AM   #237
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dudes In Public Vol 28 Akola

Genres: Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Deep Throat, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoos, Cumshots, Smooth
Video language: English
Dark-haired Lucas missed his stop and the sexy, muscular bus driver, Charles, isn’t willing to turn around until his shift ends. What else can slender stud Lucas do besides offer up some ass in exchange for overtime? Beefy Charles is more than willing to let Lucas suck his big, uncut cock so he whips it out and shoves it in his mouth. Soon, Lucas is getting pounded doggy-style before taking a seat on his dick and riding it deep into his eager bottom.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 412.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dudes In Public Vol 28

Big Muscles Guy part 4 Elmshorn

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
10周年記念!特別価格8,000円!2枚組セ ット
鍛え上げた完璧肢体、凄筋人達を犯� �!
凄筋人 修二
犬顔の極上の筋肉が興奮で躍動する� �
犬顔で完璧筋の修二が筋タチ2人と激� ��ファック!
凄筋人 勇輝X航
野外ハッテン場で勇輝が露出!
最後は航とトイレ交尾!
Duration: 2:22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1807kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Muscles Guy part 4

Horny Gravedigger Bundles A Cute, Cock-Hungry Twink Into A Cellar For A Hot, Raw Fuck! Franklinton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Richie Hajek, Shane Barret
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Muscles, Jocks, Twinks, Hard Fuck, 69, Big Dick
You might not think that it’s very good manners but Shane Barret has never been the kind of guy to bother with the courtesy of romance. No dilly-dallying for him, that’s for fuckin’ sure – he meets a new guy and before they know it the bell-end of his handsome, uncut ramrod is introducing itself to their tonsils! Of course, there are guys who might take exception to this kind of handling – but not Richie Hajek, that’s for sure. In fact, this boy seems to love being bundled down to a cellar to get the full Barret treatment; and within seconds he’s slurping down on the stud’s thick offering like a dog with a new bone!-
Release Date
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Gravedigger Bundles A Cute, Cock-Hungry Twink Into A Cellar For A Hot, Raw Fuck!

The Boy Eric Chapter Pt 2 - The Auction - Eric Charming, Matthew Figata & Jax Thirio Wainwright

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
When Eric was brought out, my breath was taken away. Not only did he have a smooth, well maintained body, but he had the beautiful face of an angel. His lips were full and pink, parted slightly as he nervously took each anxious breath. His eyes darted around the room like a puppy looking out for danger, but keeping himself composed and compliant as Master Thirio began to present him to the group.
With each snap of his fingers, the slave boy Eric changed up his position, showcasing his beautiful chest, his strong back, and, of course, his peachy, round, creamy-white ass. As Thirio oiled him up, the sheen off his cheeks took to the light and made him all the more enticing
Eric propped himself up on his arms, revealing the well-worked muscles beneath his boyish appearance. He was clearly not nearly as fragile as his virginal look would have suggested, making my cock stiffen at the thought of what I could do with him.
And just as I felt myself prepared to bid, Master Thirio opened up his pants and pulled out his throbbing member, making me breathe harder as I knew what was to come. His rigid tool was placed right between Eric’s perfect cheeks, finding its way deeper into the valley of his mounds before it got lost in his hole.
Eric let out the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. His exhalation and moans indicated just how much he felt his body opening up and taking the dom daddy’s manhood. Master Thirio placed a hand on his neck, holding him up by his bow-tie collar and keeping him from accidentally bounding off his shaft from the intense pounding that Thirio began.
Eric threw his head back as he tried to withstand the hard fucking, never moving off of his hands and keeping his ass arched perfectly for penetration.
I knew I had to have him. Immediately my hand left my hard-on and raised to bid. I don’t know how long I kept myself engaged in the bidding. I was focused so much on watching Eric getting fucked, thinking about wanting him for myself, but also wanting to see him pushed to his limits by the handsome, tan man that was currently using him like a brood mare.
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Eric Chapter Pt 2 - The Auction - Eric Charming, Matthew Figata & Jax Thirio

Big Muscles Guy part 2 Los Gatos

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
鍛え上げた厚い胸板に、締まったす� �すべの肌を持った凄筋人。
今回は犬顔マッチョの浩司君のギン� �ちアナルファックをはじめ、レスリ� ��グ部員マッチョの悶絶生ファック、 マッチョ坊主の拘束激生ファックな� �、マッチョ達の痴態が満載!筋肉マ� ��ア垂涎の140分!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:23:50
Video: 704x400, DivX 5, 1430kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Muscles Guy part 2

Carson Cruise Mandeville

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Carson Cruise
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
These guys entertain each other with their members. They do with each other what they have long dreamed of. They undressed and began to love each other ...
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4661kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 658.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carson Cruise

Tatsuya Collection Countyline

Release Year: 2007
Studio: G@mes
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle, BDSM, Bondage, Threesome, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
弟系スーパーモデル達也の究極のベ� �ト版!!
! 創刊号から撮り下ろしムービーまで� �録の完全保存版!!
弟系・筋肉体育会 達也がここに集結!!
ファン待望!! 豪華4編(出演パートのみ)+撮り下ろし1 編収録!!
体育会!創刊号
達也デビュー!初々しいモロ感発射!!
体育会!新春号
男根挿入!達也、悶絶発射!!
のぞき5
女体に興奮、激腰振りの野外ファッ� �!!
バーチャルデート7 ~達也編~
役にマジ興奮、達也とエロデート!!