LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

George Smith and Jeesie Dalmau Ninole

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: George Smith, Jeesie Dalmau
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Senior/Junior, Spitting, Twink, Uncut.
George and Jeesie got hot and sweaty at the gym. You will see what fuckermates do when they are working out and horny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2166kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 567.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: George Smith and Jeesie Dalmau

Head Hunters vol.3 Waggoner

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Samuel O'Toole, Kyle King, A.J. Irons, Blu Kennedy, Brandon Bangs, Luke Marcum, Patrick Rouge, Rod Daily, Spencer Reed
Genres: Oral ,Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uniforms: Suits, Muscle Men, Rimming, Tattoos, Sex at Work, Threesomes
The Head Hunters are back with a new staff of executive recruiters looking for men qualified to fill all their openings. These hot and horny professionals put some of today's hottest candidates to the test; prove you've got what it takes and the position is yours in Head Hunters Three.
Duration: 1:11:31
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1222kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 740.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Head Hunters vol.3

Take a load off Leary

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Brent Everett, Jayden Grey, Johnny Hazzard, Cavin Knight, Trent Locke, Parker London, Mitchell Rock, Brandon Wilde
Genres: oral anal sex, dildos, muscle
Shot entirely on an ingeniously designed, and ever changing, black and white set, Take A Load Off manifests a unique fantasy featuring 8 astoundingly beautiful men in 4 animalistic ass-pounding scenes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:44
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take a load off

Beached Albert Lea

Release Year: 1994
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Jake Cannon, Troy Halston, Ethan-Michael Ayers, Marcus Day, Ricky Starr and Drew Nolan
Genres: Muscles Action couples trio
Video language: English
Surf's up and so are these huge dicks!
Surfers looking for, finding, and making love on the beaches. One of Jake Cannon's first movies. Hunky Jake hits the beach, runs into surfer stud Drew Nolan and recounts his sexual trysts.
Chi Chi LaRue directs, so you know you'll see lots of hot cocks in and out of sweet butts and hungry mouths.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:48
Video: 704x528, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 811.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beached

Ivan James, Johnny II Otsu

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ivan James, Johnny II
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, 69, Tattoos, Cumshots
We're lucky enough to have one of our finest, newest recruits back. Johnny joined the Active Duty platoon, just planning initially on doing an on-camera jerk off, but decided to stay due to his piqued curiosity. And boy are we glad he did! We saw from that solo session how amazing his body is and we had a nice taste of his spunky, fun energy. He's meeting up with Ivan James this time, and I think it's a match up that's already overdue.
Duration: 43:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2148kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 747.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivan James, Johnny II

Big Muscles Guy part 5 Fleischmanns

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
10周年記念!特別価格8,000円!2枚組セ ット
鍛え上げた完璧肢体、凄筋人達を犯� �!
凄筋人 修二
犬顔の極上の筋肉が興奮で躍動する� �
犬顔で完璧筋の修二が筋タチ2人と激� ��ファック!
凄筋人 勇輝X航
野外ハッテン場で勇輝が露出!
Duration: 2:06:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2061kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Muscles Guy part 5

Booker & Solomon Aspen Raw Mayhill

Cast: Solomon Aspen ,Booker
Genres: Sex Act Anal Sex Fucking ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Hairy ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Ethnicity White Guys
I certainly wanted to put these two muscle dudes together!Both guys are versatile, so I knew I would have some flip-flop action. Solomon's dick was in working order (no accidental bending/bruising) and he Tops Booker like a pro.Even Booker, who does prefer to bottom, was on Top of his Game! Both of them have a little bisexual attitude growing in them, and I think the mutual muscle admiration was keeping them charged up rather than the pussy flick playing for them.Solomon still looks like he's in pain through most of it, but like I keep saying, that is a GOOD thing for him! Whereas Booker likes a gentle approach that makes him nut.The only snafu we ran into was we discovered Booker can't cum while standing. We were all setup for him to Juice Solomon, and we tried and tried and tried, but alas, Booker needed the cum fucked out of him! So we did a quick change about and sure enough he was busting BIG TIME. Booker even shot himself in the face.I think we also got Solomon better at ramping-up, and he added his own load to the one already on Booker's face. Nice facial action and Booker even kept his mouth open for it.Lots of progress for these "amateur" guys and I think everyone will be genuinely happy with their performance!
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5907kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Booker & Solomon Aspen Raw

Время генерации страницы 0.10296 секунды с 9 запросами