LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Getting Loaded at lunch time Warm Springs

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Dominic Sol, Mike Dozer
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Cum Eating, Cumshots, Foot Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Dominic Sol was on his way to the office. Mike Dozer and Antonio Biaggi were on their break when their paths crossed and led to a hotel room. there, Dominic got screwed and all his holes filled up....
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting Loaded at lunch time

RandyBlue Brandon Kent & Sean Everett - Locker Room Sauna Napavine

Inspiration comes from the strangest places sometime. I had just finished up a really intense workout at my gym when I needed to sit in the steam room and relax a bit. I know what you're thinking but I was actually there to just relax and soothe my aching muscles. That's when I saw them. Two guys were doing the ritual right there in front of me, oblivious to my presence. And when I say 'ritual', you know damn well what I mean. That mating dance where you look at him from across the room with eyes that say, 'maybe', or 'I'm interested', or 'slam me down on this counter motherfucker before the waitress gets back'. So these guys were flirting with each other and after a while things got really hot... and I had a front row seat. I would have felt bad staring but it was obvious they wanted an audience. It turned out to be a pretty tame show compared to what I'm used to. To recreate the scene I had just witnessed the way I would like to have seen it. With huge throbbing cocks, steam and sweat, and guys who aren't too nervous to let you know how fucking hot and horny they are. The first guy I thought of was Brandon Kent. He's so damn sexy I can hardly stand it. And the more adventurous he's becoming the more I want to see him do. And when Sean Everett dove face first into his ass I couldn't wait to get this video on the site for you guys to see it. These guys are both so verbal I could listen to their dirty talk all day. And Brandon really gives Sean a good ass pounding until he whips it out and shoots all over his face and chest with greedy Sean lapping it up like a hungry puppy. And it gets him so hot that he starts cumming within seconds of Brandon in an incredible double cum shot.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1976kbps
Audio: 29kbps

File size: 292.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue Brandon Kent & Sean Everett - Locker Room Sauna

Ricky and Igor in need of a huge tool - Gustavo Cruz, Igor Lucios, Ricky Hard Westbrook

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gustavo Cruz, Igor Lucios, Ricky Hard
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, DAP, Hairy, Facial, Flip-Flop, Fuck Sandwich, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut
Video language: English
Ricky and Igor were having fun but they didn't have enough so they invited their buddy Gustavo and his 9"
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2643kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky and Igor in need of a huge tool - Gustavo Cruz, Igor Lucios, Ricky Hard

Sean Storm and Brett Bradley Olmsted Falls

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Sean Storm and Brett Bradley
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos
Sexy and hung Sean Storm meets Brett Bradley in the bathroom and offers up a nice serving of big cock for him to suck on before prepping Brett's ass with his tongue for a nice long dickin'. Once in the bedroom Sean brings it home and showers Brett's awaiting asshole in warm white cum.
Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2374kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Storm and Brett Bradley

Rodrigo and Flavio West Leyden

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rodrigo and Flavio
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Fingering, Muscle
Video language: English
Cum in my mouth so our motto and fuck in the ass !!! Rodrigo & Flavio
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps

File size: 979.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rodrigo and Flavio

Alejandro Alvarez Mount Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Alejandro Alvarez
Genres: Cumshot, Dildo, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut.
This week we have the great pleasure of showing you some intimate moments with Alejandro. These are moments of pure extasy and imagination, when he lets his mind run wild and plays with his body. Alejandro shares this special time with us…and his dildos. His every movement and expression is full of sensuality and will make you very horny. We want to say a big thank you to Plaa BDSM for providing us with all the accessories.
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4984kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 731.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alejandro Alvarez

Viktor Rom and Dani Robles Royersford

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback
This week we bring you another great debut: Spanish muscled stud Dani Robles shot his first bareback scene with us together with our faithful power top Viktor Rom. The two mates are big friends and Dani has come at Viktor’s place to say him goodbye before his trip to South America. They won’t see each other for long time and Dani asks a big present before Viktor’s leaving. What the hung Latin will give him it’s clear since the first moment: a thick juice cock to enjoy and a raw fucking that Dani will remember for long time, at least until Viktor’s return and their next meeting!
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 488.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viktor Rom and Dani Robles

Время генерации страницы 0.15938 секунды с 9 запросами