LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rocky Emerson, Joel Someone, Cesar Xes Bayonne

Studio: Devil'sFilm
Cast: Rocky Emerson, Joel Someone, Cesar Xes
Video language: English
When Cesar and Rocky got invited to help their gay buddy Joel move his apartment they had no idea of what a wild night awaited them. It all seemed so normal. Help him pack and have a party. Just like the old days. Joel would make fun of her boyfriend for being in the closet and Cesar would make gay jokes about Joel. Just good-natured fun because even though Cesar was quite flamboyant he definitely was not gay. After all he had a wonderful girlfriend in the giant goddess Rocky. Same- o- same-o. Then things took a dramatic turn when Rocky and her boyfriend got stuck upside down behind the bed during a cleaning spree. Those asses just looked so inviting what was a horny gay man to do? Touching Cesar to help pull him out Joel felt his gaydar tingle. Cesar was ripe for the plucking . Begging to have his asshole felt Joel buried his tongue deep up his straight friends ass and was rewarded with a stiff cock to suck. Why not plum the depths of his gayness with a plunge up the chocolate highway. That winking pink turd locker was looking quite inviting to Joel. Not to leave out Rocky he gives her the same treatment on her asshole and cunt hole. Soon the two discover the is fucking both of them and jump on him and seek their revenge as they both gobble down his cock and start power fucking him. They all take turns on each other's holes and it looks like the only thing getting packed in this move out tonight is ass and pussy. Soon they are all painted in sweet loads of semen and fall back spent. Now that is what we call a cumming out party.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3282kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky Emerson, Joel Someone, Cesar Xes

Bi College Lust - Vol. 2 - Scene 2 - Shrima Malatti - Full HD 1080p Occidental

Shrima Malatti is trying to study but Nick Gill and Rami keep making noise and distracting her! She asks them to be quite! They tell her she needs to relax and to take a break! A break meaning getting her to fuck both guys!
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7550kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi College Lust - Vol. 2 - Scene 2 - Shrima Malatti - Full HD 1080p

Kristen Jordan Lincoln University

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
I looked out of my hotel window before going out to get some ice, when I saw a beautiful girl by herself smoking a cigarette. I immediately went out and introduced myself. After the pleasantries, Kristen said she was waiting for a cab to take her to the beach. I informed her that a cab was going to charge her about a hundred and fifty bucks, of course I was exaggerating. It was a shot in the dark, and it worked in my favor. She couldn't afford to pay that much, so I offered her cash and insinuated what I wanted in return. She politely declined, but I could tell she was interested, so after pressing the issue, we agreed on an amount. Kristen gave me a magnificent blow job before jumping on my hard cock and riding like she was possessed. She had multiple orgasms while I was banging her snatch all over the hotel bed. Then I blasted her pretty face with a nice big load.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Jordan

Abbie Maley, Johnny Hill, Vince Parker(Stuck With Him & Her) Sabana De La Mar

Studio: Devil'sFilm
Cast: Abbie Maley, Johnny Hill, Vince Parker
Johnny knew New York City was on a mandatory lockdown but figured they could avoid quarantine by not flying in but driving in on the turnpike. Next thing you know he and his wife and his gay buddy Vince are all being held in a hotel loft for 10 days to quarantine. Maybe this is why Vince volunteered to drive them so he could be locked up with the sexy Johnny and sooner or later love would take it's course. Boy does it ever. Abbie has always said she thought her hubby was a bit bisexual and encouraged him to engage in sex with other men but Johnny was hesitant. Finally he gives into what he thought was just a simple blowjob to keep Vince happy but Abbie catches them and takes it much further. Next thing you know the boys are buttfucking each other. Oh well -- what happens in quarantine stays in quarantine.
Duration: 49:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3735kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abbie Maley, Johnny Hill, Vince Parker(Stuck With Him & Her)

Group Bi-In Santa Anna

Cast: Kasey Miller, Kat Monroe, Riley Nixon, D. Arclyte, Damien Thorne, Michael DelRay, Ruckus XXX, Wolf Hudson
Genres: Bisexual, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Group Sex, Pussy To Mouth, Tattoo, Piercing, Bubble Butt, Double Blowjob, Cunilingus, Fingering, Small Tits, Bi Org
Bi-Phoria's inaugural release busts out of the gate in high hardcore style with an orgy that explores outside the regular boy-girl box to let fans know what they've been missing! With dreamy sets and beautiful, edgy performers, the first title of this new line pushes boundaries and shakes things up with steamy results! Buy in to the group bi-in and let your bisexual fantasies cum true!
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2788kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Group Bi-In

Bi Sex Prague Cowgill

Indecisive? Then have it all: two guys and one girl, and everybody does everybody! She does him and him. He does her . . . and him. And so does the other dude. It can get confusing, or it can get crazy hot - depends how you look at it. Either way, get ready to have your mind - and your wad - blown bi-sex high!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 8.2 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Sex Prague

Bi Sex Especial 3 Horas Nassau

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Brasileirinhas
Genres: Latin, Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Group, Thteesome, Cumshots, Facial
In an ambiguous and tempting world, if you have doubts, you should try everything: hard cocks perating asses and cunts in authentic bisexual trios. In an ambiguous and tempting world, if you have …
Format: avi
Duration: 2:58:25
Video: 320x240, DivX 5, 301kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 604.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Sex Especial 3 Horas

Время генерации страницы 0.43937 секунды с 9 запросами