GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default All in 15 Minutes Custom Video

All in 15 Minutes Custom Video

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 122 MiB
Runtime: 19 min 19 s

Tags: blindfolded, crotchrope, duct tape, elbows, electro, flogged, hogtied, hot wax, naked, nipple clamps, screaming, Struggling, wax, whipped
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: For almost 20 minutes straight, I am tightly hogtied with my elbows and wrists behind my back, crotch rope, knees tied, and toes tied. Blind folded and mouth duct taped, Punisher gives me 5 minutes to get out and if I don't, I suffer the consequence. Realistically, there's no way to escape his ties but I make the effort anyway. I put up a good struggle and ware myself out until time runs out but unfortunately, it wasn't good enough so he comes in and lets me have it - everything he can think of - he does to me. He goes for the candle stick first and drips hot wax on my ass then on my pretty little feet. I scream, but that doesn't stop him. Loving my reaction to the wax, he then goes for the Twilight Wand and zaps my ass, my feet, then flips me over and gets my tits and every time that wand hits my body, it's almost as if the rays suck the energy right out of my body. Now lost for energy, he takes the cat-o-nine tails and lets loose on my tits and my thighs, flips me back onto my stomach and flogs my feet relentlessly. Still on a roll, he ties my hair in a pony tail and pulls my head back to secure my hair to my tied toes. Turning me to my side 16 minutes into his mean streak, he fastens a pair of nipple clamps on my tits to finish me off. Weak, immobilized, and in pain, he leaves me here to suffer.

All in 15 Minutes Custom Video
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06940 секунды с 9 запросами