All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Alex Tanner D Hanis

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Alex Tanner
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
This guy dreamed of a big elastic, rock solid rock. Today his dream has come true. He got what he wanted and more than ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4673kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 674.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Tanner

Johnny Forza, Vadim Black Friedens

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Johnny Forza, Vadim Black
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos, Uncut.
Johnny Forza gives Vadim Black a Super Hot Welcome for his addition . Two of the hottest guys join in an supercharged bareback scene at Dallas famous Jacuzzi. We will be enjoying more of these handsome studs soon...
We're proud to introduce to you hunk Vadim Black. Catch him in with fellow hot stud Johnny Forza.
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7476kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johnny Forza, Vadim Black

Muscle Beach part 2 Frannie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
These two muscle studs have headed back from the beach and now Jason gets his cherry popped bareback. Not an easy task with a dick as big as Jack's but it hurts so good.
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7739kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 908.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Beach part 2

Horny Slut Takes Flip-Flopping Ride With Suited Boss Rootstown

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bjorn Nykvist, Filip Bethsaida, Lucas Drake, Charlie Volume, Rob Nielsen, Joshua Levy, Martin Rivers
Genres: Bareback , Big Cocks , European , Young Studs , Twinks , Uncut , Rimming , Dark Haired , Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cum Shots, Cum In Ass ,Jerk Off
If you haven’t seen this new video yet, I need to tell you you’re missing out on one of the most popular videos I think we’ve seen on the Staxus site over the last couple of months. It’s hard to say that, given that so many videos make it into that category of being absolutely fucking amazing, but check out this one and I think... I’m so glad this video hit the right spot with a lot of the members. I know that having a big muscle top bareback fucking a tight little twink bottom isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but it looks like this new arrival in the Do Me Daddy series really impressed a lot of the STAXUS members. There’s definitely something pretty damn enticing about seeing a... If you’ve ever worked in an office then you probably know how common this kind of thing actually is. I’ve seen it first-hand, people hooking up with their superiors and a month later getting a promotion. While we might like to pretend that people can get where they want to be through good old-fashioned hard work, sometimes it really does take a little cock sucking... It’s the latest in the Do Me Daddy series, but there are no “daddies” here. We’re getting the return of gorgeous and hung Joshua Levy as he gives it to cute boy Martin Rivers, and having seen the video already I can tell you that the members are gonna love this new arrival when it appears on the STAXUS site tomorrow. I have to admit...
Duration: 1:26:11
Video: 848x476, AVC (H.264), 1989kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Slut Takes Flip-Flopping Ride With Suited Boss

Down On Your Knees Forbidden Desire Rago

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Diamond Pictures, All Worlds Video, Clair Production
Cast: Carlos Baxter, Ray Phillips, Clay Robson, Ted Colunga, Fred Goldsmith, Lucio Maverick, Kevin Cage, Kenny Slade, Thomas Frenklin, Joshua Rodgers, Vito Magic, Daniel Paxton, Sylvio Pantera, Julian Vincenzo, Roberto Giorgio
Hot studs wearing leather and chains and fucking each other is what this movie delivers right into your lap! These guys are hot too! They've got nice arm muscles, great abs, and gorgeous cocks! There's some light bondage with guys tied down with chains and fucked in their tight assholes! Check it out; you'll love it!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 244kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Down On Your Knees Forbidden Desire

Jason Richards Lebam

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jason Richards
Genres: Big Dick, Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Freshmen
Hey Troops,Boy do we have a hot built soldier for you today. Jason Richards is at a ripe age of just 26 years and weighing in with great muscle mass of 185lbs. He's as active as you get and we are hoping you like him so we can get him in the trenches with some of our top vets.Jason gives us a small introduction and soon after his clothes are gone revealing his amazing physique. His ripped abs are out of a movie and his cock is almost perfection. Once you take your eyes off this sexy man's hard cock you will see his gigantic full balls hanging.Claude as always gives us the most epic view of his manly sexy balls with a close up shot. You can see the ridges and the girth of those beauties as he strokes his long hard dick. Jason eye fucks the camera from time to time as he continues to show off his balls and sexy throbbing cock. His firm muscular thighs are hard to miss as he stands tall stroking his big dick. He lays out on the couch legs spread wide stroking fast and slow building up those beautiful nuts.The anticipation of waiting for Jason to unload those full balls has finally come as he tugs away a couple more times and he releases his thick creamy load. His cum oozes out from his throbbing cock leaving a thick trail of amazing cum that those big balls were holding in. We can't wait to have him back again in some steamy duo action.
Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2294kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 481.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Richards

Griffin Barrows & Palmer Raw Holman

Cast: Griffin Barrows ,Palmer
Genres: Build Muscular ,Cock Hung ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brown ,DK Blond ,Hair Shaved ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Sex Act Ass Eating Rimming
When Griffin first came in, we spent a lot of time texting about him working steady and taking on some of the oral videos. Palmer had also came in about that same time, so I sent him a few images saying he had just joined the team too, and that it was likely he would work with him soon. Griffin was really pleased that he would probably being servicing Palmer, but I told him it was more likely they would be fucking and not just sucking! I had Palmer set to work with a couple other guys, so Griffin was biding his time, waiting to work with the muscle dude. "When do I get to work with Palmer?" Griffin would ask. So I dangled Griffin a little too long, but I am sure he was quite happy with scenes while waiting. But suffice it to say, he had his eye on Palmer from week one. Griffin does love Servicing the guys, so we started out with some major oral. Griffin had been waiting months to get Palmer's cock all the way down the back of his throat, and he was not disappointed. He takes control and rolls Palmer upside down and makes a meal of his tight ass. Palmer power fucks Griffin too, eventually planking him so Griffin could not escape the ass pounding. Some super hot Ass to Mouth in there for ATM fans, so keep a watch for that! Griffin rides Palmer's cock until he busts, spilling his load all over my brand new bedspread's maiden voyage. Palmer's cum shot is a little tricky as he ramps up his cock and they both hustle to get it in. What can I say but it was a full on internal breeding. Not much to show for it, which is one of the risks of doing internal cum shot. But if you like you boys bred and bred deep, this ending is for you!
Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin Barrows & Palmer Raw

Время генерации страницы 0.05682 секунды с 9 запросами