Old 02-12-2022, 07:05 AM   #10
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stand To Attention Waipahu

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Tim Law,Boris Orla and Jace Reed,Benjamin Dunn and Sven Laarson,James Stone,Kris Wallace,Yuri Adamov,Jason Mike
Stand by your beds, boys! A collection of the hottest, horniest members of the military has assembled for a wild, spunk-fuelled fuck-fest that’s gonna get you shooting time and time again. From banging the new recruit to hitting it off with your -in-arms en-route to manoeuvres, this horny regiment is quite simply aching for cock – and they’re aching to show you! Tim Law, Kris Wallace and Staxus exclusive, James Stone, lead a host of khaki-donning, ball-busting fuckers who are primed for the discharge of their lives!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stand To Attention

Chip2 anal Jamesport

Release Year: 2022
Studio: MilitaryClassified
I was online one night and I was in the chat rooms and came across this straight guy who was advertising for girls but by the looks of his pics I knew that he probably wasn't going to get much game because his marketing package was all wrong. Chip is the kind of guy that looks a little nerdy, kinda the beauty and the geek type, but with a shaved head and a dick.... wow! What they say is true about geeks, they may look nerdy but damn if their not all hung like mules and Chip was no exception. This is an older video shot in the early days but man does this kid put on a sucking and fucking performance that rivals the best on the website.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 233.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chip2 anal

Время генерации страницы 0.09196 секунды с 9 запросами