babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hot Anal With a Spanish Fan

Hot Anal With a Spanish Fan

Tags: Fisting
Cast: Gina Monelli
I have a hot Spanish fan, his name is Jaime. We've been writing to each other for quite some time now, and he's told me many times that he'd like to fuck me. To film a video with me would be his dream, is what he told me. His letters were very beautiful and arousing. He told very sexy stories and fantasies about me. Sometimes when I was reading his emails, I masturbated. Recently, my husband and I took a trip to Spain. We met with Jaime in Barcelona. While we were sitting in a café he put his hand under my skirt and played with my pussy. As usual I don't wear panties under my skirt in the summer. He wanted to go to the hotel room and have sex with me as soon as possible. I liked to hear how much he was aroused and how much he wanted to fuck me in all my holes. I saw his cock protruding under his jeans. Expecting sex is always special moment, when you know for sure that soon you will be having passionate sex with a man you met just a half an hour before. We went to the hotel room and began to play. He had a beautiful athletic body. I kissed his muscular chest and played with his nipples. He liked it.

Then, he held my head while he shoved his cock in my mouth and face fucked me. He has very beautiful cock with a nice head. It is turned-up like a hook. And he placed me over his hook-cock. It was amazing. He fucked me brutally into my wet pussy. Then I took a dildo and pushed it into my ass. He fucked my pussy and I fucked my ass with a dildo, so I had double penetration. Then he jammed his cock right into my butthole. He started to fuck me brutally in my ass with his cock. He stretched my asshole very much. He liked to fuck my ass brutally. He pulled his cock out of my ass and stuck it right into my mouth, for me to suck him some more. Then, he came all over my face. He splashed my face with sperm. Mmm... his sweet, thick sperm.

100 | 1080x1920 | 17 Mb

Download Hot Anal With a Spanish Fan
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03032 секунды с 9 запросами