Old 02-11-2022, 08:08 AM   #2219
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Pretty Kitty Got Titty

Pretty Kitty Got Titty
Kitty Cute

The third big-breasted natural from SCORELAND's recent Romanian haul is pretty Kitty Cute (November 2017 Voluptuous), a girl who had never posed for a professional studio before. The photographer reported that Kitty was a fast learner and a pleasure to teach. "I began to get large breasts at age 13," said Kitty. "In my neighborhood, I was the girl who got a lot of guys asking me out and wanting to do things for me. As I got older, I learned that I had more power than other girls. That made them jealous of me. That is how girls can be and I have no control of that. I am what nature gave me and I like it." Kitty doesn't need to wear revealing outfits to attract attention although she does when she feels like it. "I like to wear casual outfits like jeans and T-shirts. I always need to wear a good bra because I need the support. My breasts are very heavy so I need a good bra or the straps will press on my shoulders." Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBrunetteHairy PussyMasturbationSolo
GENRE: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo

Size: 504 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 720 x 1 280 | Duration: 15 min 14 s

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06213 секунды с 9 запросами