View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 05:30 PM   #149
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 50plusmilfs.com- Brandi takes a pounding

50plusmilfs.com- Brandi takes a pounding

Description:
Brandi takes a pounding
First, we get to know 50-year-old wife, mom and grandmother Brandi Jaimes, She_s wearing a dress that barely covers her tits and what she calls decorative panties that barely cover her pussy (although they do decorate it). Brandi tells us she used to be a stripper. She demonstrates her hands-free lapdancing technique on JMac. She tells us she was a nurse before she got into stripping. Nursing was too depressing. Brandi finds stripping and fucking on-camera much more uplifting. Brandi says she_s a good wife. And I_m great in bed. I love having sex. What makes her so great? I just enjoy the journey. You_ll enjoy the journey, too. Brandi gives JMac a loud, sloppy blow job. She works over his balls. JMac places Brandi on her back and fucks her mouth like it_s a pussy, and the saliva keeps pouring out. Finally, he fucks her pussy hard in a lot of positions, and in-between positions, Brandi sucks his cock some more. This woman really loves giving head. After a final sucking, Brandi gets her face glazed with cum. She did say she was great in bed. The woman does not lie.
Model:
Brandi Jaimes and J Mac
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : BrandiJaimes_32942_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 2247.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:38:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ba8be462a6daa

Время генерации страницы 0.03764 секунды с 9 запросами