WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rubenesque

Rubenesque

Info:
Name: Rubenesque
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x394
Format: JPG

Description: Logan may look mature but she's actually only 23. She's 5'4", 158 pounds and normally measures 42-28-36. We say normally because Logan was five months pregnant when these photos were made. Notice how dark the areolae are A St. Louis, Missouri-based dancer, Logan was found by one of our mid-American rovers who knows a good one when he sees her. Chatting her up and persuading her into doing a modeling session was well worth the effort. The editors and art director of Voluptuous magazine thought so too and made her their February'06 cover girl. The photographer was in awe of Logan's hooters and this was a guy who photographed Roberta Smallwood! (Check her out in the XL Girls Model Directory if you don't know the name.) "I've been shooting big tits for 20 years and I was astounded by how heavy they were." Ah, using the old hands as a scale, eh? "They were like two big-ass bowling balls. There's just something about these preggers!" The big question is whether Logan will pose again. We sure hope she does. Logan's way too good to see vanish into the nowheresville of great, forgotten bra-stuffers.
Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Latina
Model(s): Logan Moss

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Rubenesque
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03657 секунды с 9 запросами