View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 06:38 AM   #113
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default 60plusmilfs.com- Valerie Teaches A Black Stud A Lesson In Fucking MILFs

60plusmilfs.com- Valerie Teaches A Black Stud A Lesson In Fucking MILFs

Description:
Valerie, a retired school teacher from Atlanta, Georgia, is married, but her husband doesn_t mind that she_s gone off to 60PLUSMILFs to get fucked by a hung black stud.

My husband gets off on me doing this, she said. He doesn_t mind that I have gang bangs with hung black guys. He gave me a gang bang as a 69th birthday present. And he was fine with me coming here and fucking a stranger or two. As long as I give him the dirty details

Valerie didn_t flinch when she saw the size of Lucas_s cock. The bigger the better, she said. I can take it. I just wish I had found out about hung, black studs earlier in life.

Lucas pumps Valerie_s pussy hard, and then when his balls are about to explode, he withdraws and cums all over Valerie_s face and big tits.

Yes, I enjoyed it, Valerie said. Who wouldn_t?

Well, we wouldn_t, Valerie. But we definitely enjoy watching you loving it.
Model:
Valerie and Lucas Stone
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Valerie_25713_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 950.27 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:22

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9523f9e3025a4

Время генерации страницы 0.03901 секунды с 9 запросами