luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Donna

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Donna
Genres: Big Tits, Beautiful Tits, Beautiful Booty, Amateur, Anal, Big Ass, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Latina
Video language: English

Polito does not like to work. He is the classical freeloader who is pleading favors all the time. Albeit his family can't stand him anymore, the only one who dares to face him is his Dana Sofía. Polito will use the potion of love, so she falls at his feet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:31:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Donna

Spice Teens

Studio: Club Seventeen
Cast: Leanne Lace, Foxy Lee, Amanda Clarke, Regina Rich
Genres: 18+ Teens, Big Dicks, Blowjobs, Cumshots, International, Russian
Video language: English

What goes great with a juicy steak? Any even juicier blowjob, of course! This year Amanda Clarke decided to cook for her bj an exquisite steak, my mouth is almost watering just thinking about it! But wait till you see how she handles the saucy wiener in his pants. She has some tricks up her sleeve that will make his cock stand tall for ages. I think this will turn out to be the hottest holiday of the year!
Pizza's definitely the world's greatest food. Nothing says "I love you," "I'm sorry," or "Let's be friends," better than a pizza does. It's the universal language of love, and it's perfect at any time, on any occasion, especially when you don't know what to say. But actions speak louder than words, so if the crust isn't that crunchy, you can always give it a little twist to make him forget about food, and concentrate on that hot sizzling pussy.
Who doesn't like some treats? Especially when a hot babe like Foxy Lee prepares something sweet, sweet like her pussy. There is more, much more, to being a redhead than the color of one's hair. All the action adventure girls have red hair. Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
Why is it we're so horny in the morning? Maybe because it's a fresh start, no stress, in other words, we're opened for business. Leanne Lace has an offer her bf can't refuse. He picks up on her pussy scent, she's ready to open up to him in ways he wouldn't dare of dreaming. I wish morning would never end so we could fuck forever.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 4 files.

Download Spice Teens
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03331 секунды с 9 запросами