Old 02-09-2022, 08:28 AM   #2260
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Ricki Raxxx: The Hot Floor Show

Ricki Raxxx: The Hot Floor Show
Ricki Raxxx

"The advantages of large boobs are that they are great eye-candy and are fun to play with. The main disadvantage is that everyone's wife hates me." We're not so sure about that. There are probably lots of wives who would like to touch Ricki Raxxx's boobs. Ricki was never a nudist. "I live naked 24/7 when I'm home," Ricki replied. She was a 21-year-old exotic dancer at Filly Corral in Smithton, Pennsylvania when she began modeling at SCORE. We don't think Ricki ever danced in Miami clubs near our office. If she had, we'd have brought our own couch. Her hot floor show in the video version of this scene will floor ya. These photos freeze some of those horny, flexible moves. "Sexually I am passive, although I may not look it. I often initiate sex because I get impatient. I very rarely masturbate. I think I have fulfilled all my fantasies. My fetish is size. I have a big-breast fetish. Big breasts and big butts." As mentioned, not many girls these days do this kind of horny, strip club floor show on-camera, whether they're stacked or not. They don't go to strip clubs let alone dance in them. What Ricki can do takes skill, experience and a high-level of fitness.
GENRE: SCORE Studio, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, Stripper, Toy

Size: 155 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 3000x2002 | Gallery: 110

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04864 секунды с 9 запросами