View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 06:42 AM   #47
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Masqulin - Keys Game, Part 2 Grantsdale

In part 2 of the Keys Game, Leo Bacchus and Teddy Torres discover they’ve been paired up and find their way to bedroom number 2. Leo and Teddy have been eyeing each other all night, and Leo is more than excited to have been paired with his hairy masculine fuck-partner. Secretly, he’s been wanting this to happen for a long time and is happy to finally get a chance to fuck no-strings-attached with Teddy.
Teddy is an epic cock-sucker and he swallows Leo’s cock deep. Leo enthusiastically licks Teddy’s sack and takes a rough face-fucking before climbing up and riding his face. Teddy tongue-fucks him deep ‘til his hole is nice and slick!
Teddy flips him over, and thrusts deep into his buff muscle-bottom, tweaking his nipples before spraying his hot load on his chin. Teddy wraps his big hands around Leo’s neck, and Leo cums uncontrollably, shooting his load all over his ripped abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masqulin - Keys Game, Part 2

RAW Cruz & Gavin Leipsic

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Rimming, 69, Big Dick, BlowJob, Cumshots
Prentice actually had problems getting hard for the opening photos where he was alone, doing the "invitation" photos e suck my dick!" So we were all worried he wasn't going to get his head wrapped around it.I don't know for sure, but to hear Prentice talk, I think he gets lots of offers to have sex, and likely hasn't had to spend a lot of time jerking-off. He has a hot girl to do the work for him. Once Shiloh took charge, his cock got super hard through this sweats, and popped out all engorged.I just have to give props to Shiloh who took on this massive dude whole-heatedly! He gets all piggy with him. Normally we stop filming to take some action shots but I just pulled out the flashes and took the photos as Shiloh kept him charged up. I cut that out of course, but the point is we shot this pretty much straight through, and poor Shiloh's jaws and knees were aching by the end.I especially like the ass-eating in this one. Shiloh is aggressive, and knows how to juggle the rimming while keeping Prentice hard and charged-up. I am certain he had a blast doing this video. Prentice even face fucks him with his head trapped against the bed. No escaping that cock!And there was no escaping his load either. Prentice shoves his cock deep down Shiloh's throat, unloading his seed into his tonsils. I don't know how Shiloh didn't gag, but he does a great job of showcasing the load, though I am sure he was not too happy not being able to swallow every drop. He starts scooping it back into his mouth, licking it off his fingers.This is definitely a powerful serviced video with a hot muscle dude making the little guy his bitch!My thanks to Shiloh, who fucking nails this video!
Duration: 24:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RAW Cruz & Gavin

Raw Entry Deputy

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mr. Marky, Lil' Papi, Tyson, Quawn, Robby Mendez, Adrian R, Lo, Kacorot and Lil' Papi
Genres: Bareback, Oral,Anal Sex, Big Balls, , Interracial, Muscle Men, Rimming, Blacks
Video language: English
Marco Paris is serving up another five hot interracial bareback scenes in his new release calledRaw Entry.
You will find new tops and bottoms making their debuts.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:26:00
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Entry

Corbin Fisher - Cade Fucks Mike Lusby

I don't need to give much background on how Mike and Cade got paired in a scene together. With both of these young men being such studs, the thought of having them paired up - two sets of ripped muscles, chiseled bodies, and oozing masculinity - was just too much. Wouldn't you have done all you could to make that happen?
Duration: 24:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 991kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 204.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Cade Fucks Mike

Creamy Ending - FuckerMate North Windham

Release Year: 2022
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Romeo Davis and Oskar Ivan
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Blowjob, Big Dick, Rimming, Feet, Footjob, Latino, Cumshots, Cum On Ass, Muscles, Tatoo
Hung Canadian stud Romeo Davis is back in Barcelona from his cold homeland and gets crazy horny meeting Colombian power bottom Oskar Ivan. After a long sucking session, Romeo tests Oskar's fetish skills and takes a taste of his feet, making him enjoy every second and then hammers his welcoming ass with no mercy, using his raw thick cock like a master and gifting him a full load of cum as best happy ending!
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creamy Ending - FuckerMate

Birthday Special Rider Workout Hendrix

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alexei, Kirill, Dmitri, Alexander, Ilya, Vladimir (Vova)
Genres: Muscle, Bodybuilder, Posing, Russian, Softcore, Erotica, Workout, Outdoor, Uncut, Group, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Six Russian guys continue to train hard to increase muscles and make their figures athletic and erotic.
This is happening at a special camping site in the country of "eternal summer".
They're relaxed enough and they're not ashamed to seem naked.
The guys have decided to play "In Horses"!
Three riders against three ponies.
It was very funny and erotic!
Alexei, Kirill, Dmitri - rider (the hosts of the pony),
Alexander, Ilya, Vladimir (Vova) - pony.
Easy masturbation of the penis makes it a little more than usual.
The conversations are in Russian.
Duration: 1:48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Special Rider Workout

Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop East Freedom

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Aries & Glenn
Genres: Oral, Rimming, Anal, Muscle, Tattoos, Cumshot, Bareback, Flip-Flop
I am always hesitant to say a particular sex act is a model’s “first time”. I shoot videos several months before a video actually airs, and who knows what a model may have been up to in the interim.Aries had actually tried bottoming once before with a dude that he had messed around with. He said it hurt a lot and it didn’t help that the guy had a huge cock. He pretty much swore off bottoming at that time.I think after seeing guys not only stay hard from being fucked, but also cumming, he was willing to give it a try. I may be jumping ahead of the summary, but sure enough, he had an epiphany that he could stay and actually enjoy being fucked. I loved panning the camera up and seeing that his dick was hard while Glenn ground his cock into his semi-virgin hole.But I get ahead of myself. Aries was dubious about getting fucked after getting more than a mouthful of Glenn’s rather thick cock. After they blew each other, he volunteered to get fucked first to “get it over with.” Glenn had licked his hole, trying to get him in the mindset. I think it worked.Aries is a tough guy so Glenn got it inside him on the first pass. There are a few fun ‘ouchy’ faces though. He may not soon be unloading while getting fucked, but he no longer fears it, and my guess is, after a couple more attempts, he might actually be looking forward to it.Glenn fucks him good, but then climbs on top and gets his own ass rammed by Aries’s cock. Glenn has bepletely versatile, preferring to top, but you would never know given how hard his cock stayed while bouncing up and down on Aries’s dick.Glenn shows what a superstar he is by allowing Aries to fuck him until he nuts. Aries goes slow and steady in order to pull the load out of Glenn. Aries breeds Glenn’s boyhole, dumping his load deep inside!There is a cute outtake at the end for fans of Behind The Scenes moments!
Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aries & Glenn Raw Flip-Flop

Время генерации страницы 0.10664 секунды с 9 запросами