LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Hunk Pierce Clooney shoots his wad Burton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Pierce Clooney (aka
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Hairy Ass, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.
When picking up Pierce Clooney from the hotel, I decided to surprise him with my camera. He was only in a hoodie and underwear. Lucky, lucky me. We started to chat and I realized that this straight man has actually had a few experiences with men in his past. He told me that if girl did not put out on a date, he would go online and get a gay guy toe and blow him. He told me that gay guys give the best head. All of this got me excited for him to put on a show. I got him to strip and show off his muscles. We then got a bite to eat and headed to the studio where he got naked and hard. He beat his meat, and this hot nude man began to show off his rock hard cock. Then he leaned over and spread his hairy cheeks to reveal his hole. He started to hump the massage table and it got him so turned on that he flipped over and shot ribbons of white cum all over his muscular pecs. I cannot wait for this guy to do more, and trust me when I say that you will not have to wait long.Pierce started to show off his muscles for me when I first met him in the hotel room. I snapped a few pics, but decided to take him to the massage room in our studio before I got him naked and hard. But once this stud got his dick out, there was no stopping him. This straight hunk loved to show off for the camera and he began to jerk his thick dick and then show off his hot hairy hole. He finally ended the whole thing with a hot cum shot all over his belly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3352kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 483.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Hunk Pierce Clooney shoots his wad

Matos de Blackoss 3 Tolar

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Souan, Tyler, Medhi, Miky, Chris, Greg, Ben, Jordan
Genres: Oral, Anal, Rimming, Black, Arab, Group, Cumshot, Interracial
For you, a scene from Universblack DVD, soon to be a classic: Two Black studs, an Arab and a French bottom, in underground car park for some rough fun! It does not get any better than that! Two huge black cocks for two demanding white asses. Souan, Tyler, Medhi and Miky in action on top of a car's hood, it's worth watching over and over and over!
Chris loves a good session with a well hung stud. He loves the feel of a big cock up his tight ass. Nothing like getting his butt fucked by a big Black muscle hunk! Jordan is a perfect match for the greedy bottom. A quick warm-up, a few push-ups and off they go on the sofa for a good ride!
Chris is back for a 3-some video! He meets two black studs in a warehouse for some hot 2 on 1 action! Souan, a West Indian dude, and Tyler, the king of acrobatic fucks,e together to please the white muscle dude's ass. A total of nearly 20 inch of ebony cock between the two stallions ... enough to keep him busy for a while!
In this video, Souan is looking after Greg, a hot French bottom, in some dark basement. Things look quite promising considered the size of Souan's dick. 10 inch of meat that are going to keep Greg's mouth and ass very happy. This white dude is in for something big! This video is taken from the DVD Matos de Blackoss 3
Tyler and Ben are locked up in a basement. The hot black stud and the sexy muscled mixed race dude are having a bit of a work out to kill some time. Their bodies get covered in sweat while the muscles are pumping and flexing. As the temperature rises, you can smell t male hormones, their big dark cocks are in need of attention ... Two buddies locked up in a basement, you're gonna enjoy this Pri Sex remake! Video taken from the DVD Matos de Blackoss 3
Who has never dreamed of taking part in a orgy between buddies with no taboo? 4 French muscle hunks get together in a flat for a drink, they have invited some of our best black studs: Souan, Tyler and Jordan are ready to give all those whites asses the attention they deserve. Enjoy this group sex party, our 7 dudes are in for some serious action!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:28
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matos de Blackoss 3

Jey gets 2 big dongs Mc Clellanville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Donnie, Jey Lover, Romeo Davis
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
Video language: English
The hot and sexy Jey crossed Romeo and Donnie on a cruising place, the hottie was sucking the 2 two big cocks but the place was not quiet so Romeo took everyone to his place.
Duration: 27:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2598kbps

File size: 544.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jey gets 2 big dongs

Out Staff Vol.41 - Obedience Camp Lampeter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Jocks, Muscle, Oral, Anal, Group, Outdoor, Handjob, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
今年もこの季節がやって来た!
試練の夏合宿!
グラウンドで汗と泥にまみれ練習、� �習、ひたすら練習・・・
団体生活での先輩後輩上下関係!
厳しい規律・・・
そんな夏合宿をやり終えた彼らの狂� �打ち上げに潜入取材!
脱ぎたがり?
体育会達のマッパ汗だく宴会!
テンションも上がりまくってザーメ� �ぶっかけ合いにっ!
AV 15とPG 115 オトナの時間に出演した人気のイン� �ラ君の現役学生時の俠像も収録!
初登場!新人スイマー!
鍛え抜いた筋肉ボディーの彼が挿り� �られ濃厚雄絡みに挑戦!
この夏を終え、彼らは肉体も精神も� �くなって成長していく!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 3:00:20
Video: 640x480, MP4V
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Out Staff Vol.41 - Obedience Camp

Chaz Riley & Ransom: Edge Storlien

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Chaz Riley, Ransom
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Chaz Riley earned something new today.
Chaz and his wife already knew that he was VERY ticklish.
Turns out being tickled also turns him on.
Don't see many guys being tickled while actually getting harder!
We don't go too crazy with the tickling, but fans of it will enjoy, and if you don't already have a tickling fetish, you may have one after watching this hot video!
Enjoy!
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaz Riley & Ransom: Edge

Right on the Track Gaspar Hernandez

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Cadro Films
Cast: Carlos, Antonio, Paulo, Akos, Steven, Andras Badkai, Atlant, Mishany, Ference, Adriano, Wagner, Roberto Szal, Cesar, Peti, Sonyi, Viktor, David Lasz, Akos Tot, Mike Kub, Black Jack, Don Camillo, Denrico
Genres: gay, plot based, sport, jocks, hunks/studs, hardcore
Running can be an exhausting sport. But when these athletic guys fall behind, it's their fellow runners that stop and help them, and boy can these guys help each other. Things can really get sticky between teammates. Their sculpted bods may be strong, but that love muscle between their legs is definitely the strongest piece pumping out action! These guys are definitely athletes!
Several delicious members of a multi-national cross-country team get lost in the woods during a run. Breathless, sweaty, outdoorsy suck-and-fuck romps ensue.
Boasting ten running, virile jock hunks, Right on the Track, despite its limp title, is full of hot throbbing loins, glistening sculpted muscles, pulsating well-hung dongers and gasping, plentifully sated pucker holes. Yet I’m still scratching my head over all the "ghost" credits on the box that don’t apply to anyone who actually has sex in the movie. Lots of bodies turn up in the group run, apparently all taking an on-the-box credit, but less than half of 'em get naked or laid onscreen.
The cool jazz piano lounge muzak is somewhat at odds with the athletic friskiness, but there’s enough sexual heat to set your jock on fire: gulpy sixty-nines in the glade under the blazing sun; hearty bounces on big boners in the woods; a midday threeway in which an insatiable bottom gets double-plugged by a pair of meaty staffs.
The pièce-de-resistance?
A climactic five-man suck-and-plow orgy that offers yet another double anal peration and a shower of oozed cum for the anally stretched (and scrotally pierced) recipient.
Keep watching for luscious stud puppy George Vidanov, who’s probably set some sort of record by now for number of alternate industry-assigned pseudonyms. Georgie boy gets ass-rammed over the hood of a parked car in the woods, and then later gratifies himself during a solo poke-and-wriggle/stroke-and-giggle session in a shower. Buyers of the DVD will also get to see a bonus scene between George and Andrew, buried behind some chaste cross-country footage of the yummy runners.
Picture and sound are exemplary. My only technical gripe concerns the tiresome slow-motion replays of some not-quite-gushy-enough cum shots. I can’t stress this enough: no, slo-mo protraction does not make a so-so cum shot look any juicier. I suppose the filmmakers must work with what they’ve got, but I’ve had sexless dreams that were wetter than some of the feeble spurts here. I want these boys wallowing in sperm, not merely flecked with a few splatters.
Also, Cadro Films might want to invest a bit more copy-editing attention when ites to their liner notes: there are 23 names listed in the credit block on the box; only five names correlate to the cast of ten studs listed in the film credits. This is quite beyond a typical typographical snafu; this is downright embarrassing, if not unforgivably misleading.
Quibbles aside, these fit young lads are salivatingly gorgeous top to bottom. And boy, oh boy, can they top their bottoms!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 608x464, DivX 5, 2036kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Right on the Track

Grayson Lange - Encounter 1 - Silver Steele Bottoms Independence

Studio: Twink Loads
Cute blond twink, Grayson Lange, and tall muscle-god, Silver Steele, make their debuts for TwinkLoads in an electrifying scene.
They start kneeling on a bed, Steeles masculine arms engulfing the twink in a passionate embrace as they kiss with lustful intensity. Clothes are soon torn off, revealing a huge contrast in body types. Steele is a hunky, hairy, gym-sculpted DILF. Young Grayson is lithe, slight, and smooth. They say opposites attract and theres certainly no doubt about the chemistry buzzing between these two.
Steele loves the young boys dick; its a beautiful, upward-curving, rock-solid pole and he cant wait to make its acquaintance!
The older man is soon on all fours, obsessively sucking Graysons sexy dick like a tasty popsicle. He wants the boy real bad. Graysons eyes roll up to heaven as waves of pure pleasure surge through his tight, young body.
Grayson knows that the power is very firmly in his hands. Steele is horny for him and will do anything he wants… and Grayson wants to top! He turns Steele around and uses his probing, sensuous, snake-like tongue to prepare the older man for an unforgettable ride.
Grayson is soon feeding his hard dick into Steeles tight hole. The handsome DILF gasps euphorically as Grayson begins to thrust. The young man certainly doesnt waste any time and is banging hard and fast within seconds…
Grayson loves the feeling of his dick deep inside Graysons hole and starts to ram it in even more aggressively before grabbing his phone and filming some of the action to revisit the next time hes feeling horny with nowhere to stick his rock hard tool.
The banging reaches a raw, animalistic climax with Steele begging for Graysons meat and the twink responding by blasting a giant, thick, creamy load deep inside the older dudes hole which squirts out like a slimy stream all over the bed sheets.
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grayson Lange - Encounter 1 - Silver Steele Bottoms

Время генерации страницы 0.04856 секунды с 9 запросами