WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rubenesque

Rubenesque

Info:
Name: Rubenesque
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x398
Format: JPG

Description: Height: 5' 7" Weight: 171 pounds. Measurements: 44-35-45. Profession: Studying to become a nurse Have you ever been with a man who did not care for big boobs? Bruna: Yes. Most Brazilian men prefer women with small tits and big bottoms. How long does it take a man to make comments about your boobs? Bruna: They start quickly, it´s usually the first thing. They never start by saying something like "what a beautiful smile". They say "wow, how big are your tits! Never seen tits that big!" What do men ask about your boobs? Bruna: They want to know whether they are natural or silicone. Many don´t believe they are real. How old were you when your boobs started to develop? Bruna: I was 16. At 15 I was still flat chested, and I was crying because of it. I only had a big bottom. When did you start dressing to show off your tits? Bruna: At 17. At first I was ashamed of my tits, and I hated them. But now I just love having big tits. Do men often ask to for a tit-fuck? Bruna: Always! They all want to do it! Do you like cum facials? Bruna: Not really, I prefer the load on my boobs. Does size matter? Bruna: Of course, the bigger, the better!
Tags: Big Tits, Ebony
Model(s): Bruna

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Rubenesque
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04861 секунды с 9 запросами