View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 06:32 AM   #8
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Lesson In Kink For Hung Blake - Part 1 Rheinsberg

Cast: Sebastian Kane ,Blake Harvey
Genres: Amateur ,Rope ,Grey Hair ,Daddies ,Oral Sex ,Blowjob ,Clean Shaven ,Big Dick
Video language: English
Blake is a smooth and slim young man from Dublin, Ireland, and the horny 21yo has arrived ready to get an education from Master Kane. He's been curious about kinky sex for a while and decided to jump right in with his big cock and his snug butt, and boy is he gonna get a lesson in this three-video debut. Stripped naked and with his impressive cock out on display the young man is quickly in a leather mask, a new toy Master Kane couldn't wait to try out on a special new boy. Blake seems to be enjoying it as the ropes are applied, his big cock throbbing upward, Master's hands working their magic as he gets his dick stroked and his smooth hole fingered. With his legs spread and his balls and cock tightly bound and stretched he's in the most vulnerable position he's ever been, but that raging boner seems to be loving it! Will he enjoy what's coming in part two?
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4700kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson In Kink For Hung Blake - Part 1

Ashton McKay Solo Tamiment

Cast: Ashton McKay
Genres: Build Muscular ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black ,Pubic Hair Trimmed ,Sex Act Toys ,Theme Solo
Ashton McKay has done quite a bit of video work with a few other stage names. Not sure what all of them were. But he said it had been a couple years since he had shot video and was feeling strong and ready to start working with a new studio. He has pretty much done it all, but wanted to do a solo and an oral before committing to just one studio. I had wanted another pro guy to help step the amateurs through their first time, and with his relaxed and amiable vibe, I was eager to get him in. During the photos, I asked him if he had ever used a FleshJack and he said yes. But I kind of had to show him some tricks to using it, and once he tried, he was amazed at how good it felt. So then I was confused because it was more like he had not ever tried it. I dunno, regardless, he loved using it in both the photos and video, and I always enjoy seeing the guys fuck the toy like they would another person. And he is a pro too! Ashton knows where the cameras are and changes his body position to showcase everything he is doing. He uses the toy until the very last second, and gives his cock head a few more strokes in order to pop his nut! Ashton is a super hot guy with a hot cock and an amazing body! I hope you enjoy seeing him at ChaosMen!
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashton McKay Solo

Jesse Avalon Jerks Off Mariposa

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Amateur twink Jesse Avalon hot solo Jerks Off on sofa for you!
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Avalon Jerks Off

Commando Stas and the Doctor - Part II Choccolocco

Cast: Soldier Stas
Genres: Amateur, Russian, Twink, Muscle, Jocks, Military, BDSM, Spanking, Waxing, Electric Play
Our Doctor specializes in combine of different kinds of pain. These trainings will be very beneficial for commando Stas in terms of resistance against the most inventive Interrogators in case of captivity.
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 736.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Commando Stas and the Doctor - Part II

Housepainter Viktor - Part I Shreve

Cast: Viktor
Genres: Amateur, Russian, Twink, Muscle, Jocks, Military, BDSM, Spanking, Waxing, Electric Play
In order to redecorate the Torture Chamber we invited the House Painter Viktor. Via surveillance cameras we observed over his work and his dressing up and found out his body is suitable for the tortures. It would be a pity to use Viktor only as House Painter..
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 717.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Housepainter Viktor - Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.09473 секунды с 9 запросами