babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dildo Fucking on the table

Dildo Fucking on the table

Tags: Fisting
Cast: Gina Monelli
I have my favorite dildo. I call him Black Jack. He's big and black, with a nice set of balls. I love pushing it into my cunt. It stretches me so much, it's very pleasant. I start this video by sucking on this nice big cock, then I attach it to the table and squat down over it. I fucked myself hard with this toy, all the while imagining getting fucked by one of you guys...

But, before fucking myself with this dildo I was masturbating. I took off my white panties. Then I showed my husband my wet pussy and opened my lips wide with my fingers. I caressed my clit until I was about to orgasm, which made me even more horny. My cunt was getting wetter. I kept fucking my pussy with my fingers. I was putting my fingers inside of me as deep as possible, like a good whore. Then I shoved some fingers into my asshole and finger fucked myself hard. All of this made my husband very horny. he kept the camera rolling and took out his cock and started jacking off. I was getting one orgasm after another and my husband was looking at that and jerking off his cock. Then I couldn't stand the temptation and began to lick and suck his cock. I kept sucking his cock until he came into my mouth, and of course I swallowed every drop.

100 | 1080x1920 | 11 Mb

Download Dildo Fucking on the table
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08753 секунды с 9 запросами