GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ready For Action Part 1

Ready For Action Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 133 MiB
Runtime: 20 min 41 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch rope, Drooling, elbow tied, High Heels, predicament, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Martin was originally going to put me in a hogtied on top of the bench.  He started off with the usual elbows together and followed it with a mouth-packing with three handkerchiefs and some wrap to hold it all in place.  This is when things quickly took a turn for the worse for me because he wrapped my mouth SO TIGHT that I just couldn't handle it.  He continued tying me up with a chest harness and then puts me on the bench.  All the while I move my try and push the wad forward and off my throat but I hardly had any room to do so, so Martin switches me out with the 2 1/2″ ball gag, ties me up with a one-piece crotch rope, and has me straddle the bench.  I did as I was told, only it wasn't exactly what he was looking for but what I did, only gave him a better idea for position.  With my legs spread and my entire upper body resting face first on the bench, Martin straps my neck down, brings both feet back and  ties them down to the legs of the bench and leaves me on display.

Ready For Action Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02583 секунды с 9 запросами