Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Pink Puffs Lilly

Pink Puffs Lilly

Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Name: Pink Puffs

Resolution: 1200x800 File size: 9 Mb Number: 40

Hey, Lilly. You seem very happy to spread your pussy for the camera! "I am! I love to model. I used to be very shy, but taking nude photos has really brought me out of my shell. My ex-boyfriend used to tell me that I should model because I'm tall and thin, and that's how I got started. At first it was only with clothes on." What made you decide to take your clothes off? "That ex-boyfriend I mentioned always told me that I had a nice body, a great butt and cute, puffy nipples. He would take pictures of me, and would always tell me it was a shame that I didn't want to show off what God gave me. So one day I just started stripping while he was busy shooting me. I was curious to see how it felt being naked in front of the camera, and I was curious to see how my body looked in photos. It was very exciting. I felt so free, and I felt horny and sexy, too!" Tell us more about you feeling horny. "After the first time my ex shot me nude, we had the best sex ever! I even let him take pictures of us having sex. But after we broke up I made sure to get them back. I haven't decided if I want to have sex in front of a camera for everyone to see yet. It is definitely a possibility though. For now, I just love taking naked pictures and masturbating in front of the camera. Even when I'm masturbating alone, I imagine there's a camera there taking pictures of me, and that somewhere out there a sexy man is masturbating to pictures of my puffy nipples and pretty, shaved pussy."

DOWNLOAD: Pink Puffs
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19796 секунды с 9 запросами