Old 02-05-2022, 04:53 PM   #1585
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Escape 1 Bernie

My Escape 1 Bernie

Description:
Hot blonde Latvian babe Bernie won't reveal the location of her retreat - and she swore us to secrecy too. "Right now, it's abandoned but not derelict," she says, posing in a black-lace bodystocking with a split crotch. "It's lit by candles and the fire, and I bathe in this old-fashioned tub, filled with water from a well. I guess I shouldn't even be here, but I need somewhere for me, somewhere I can cut loose and be myself." We ask what that involves. She swirls dark crystals in the water, gazing into it as it turns a deep wine color. Then she remains silent - she isn't going to tell us, she's going to show us. She retrieves an elegant blue-glass dildo, sucks on one end, then glides it over her lace-clad curves. The rounded tip circles her shaved pussy, homing in until she plunges it inside of her juiced-up hole. Moaning, she pounds herself from every angle but stops short of climax. Just when we start to think she's a tease, she eases down her shoulder straps to expose perfect breasts. She clamps her pink nipples, tugging on them as she plays the connecting chain over her naked slit. Then her fingers disappear inside of her snatch, pumping and probing until she cums to a shuddering orgasm. And, as she keeps cumming, blissfully oblivious, we leave her to enjoy her secret pleasures.
Keywords:
Bodysuit, Solo Nipple Play, Erect Nipples, Close Up Pussy, Smooth, Solo Girl, Masturbation
Cast:
Bernie

Photo resolution / format:5760x3840 / JPG
Picture(s):122
Size file: 328 Mb

DOWNLOAD - My Escape 1
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02613 секунды с 9 запросами