gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Spicy Ginger

Spicy Ginger

Name of actress:: Nikki
Genre: Redhead, Solo, Teen
Hi, Nikki! Tell us about yourself. "Well, I'm from Chicago, and I love my city! I'm a big basketball fan. Go Bulls! I'm too young to remember Michael Jordan playing, though, which is too bad because I still have his poster hanging in my room! My best date ever took place at a Bulls game. A couple of years ago this guy from school asked me out, and I was totally going to say no, but he had really good tickets. The team ended up having a really great night, so I let the guy have a really great night, too! I gave him a sloppy blow job in the car on the way home." Was that the beginning of a winning streak? "You could say that! He had season tickets, so our romance lasted just as long. Don't feel bad for him, though. I told him that he'd get some action every time he took me out. He was happy with the deal. Eventually he got a girlfriend and she started going with him to the games. I still miss those seats. I probably should have started fucking both of them! I love the way pussy tastes, so it would have been a lot of fun to hook up with both of them. I've never had a threeway, and I really want to." Anything else you want to try? "Just the usual stuff. I've never been skydiving or scuba diving. I've also never had anal sex. I love being licked and fingered back there, but I've stopped every guy from going further. I think a girl with a strap-on would be gentler for my first time. I should try that!"

Information:
Pics: 40
Resolution: 1200x800
Format: JPG
Size: 7 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04856 секунды с 9 запросами