View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 07:27 PM   #2437
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Red Head In Red Dress

Red Head In Red Dress

DESCRIPTION: I'd seen Chelsy fucking my husband a few months ago and thought she looked a lot of fun in her skimpy white bikini. I also fancied getting my hands upon her lovely round bum! However, I had decided to dress her a little more demurely this time with a lovely Maroon coloured dress, seamed stockings (of course), heels and lovely long black lace gloves. I filmed her walking around the room, showing off her legs and then her bottom when I got her to pull her dress up, plus I also plunged my lace gloved hands into her panties and felt her wiggle around on me. This not only looked good on the camcorder but felt amazing on my hand too! She was also quite good at filming me licking her pussy and then letting me show you what I am wearing: short dress, seamed stockings, heels, fabulous lingerie and white lace gloves. It all got a bit to much holding the camcorder and try to lick, suck and fuck each other so I put the camcorder on the side and called Jim into the room. By this time Chelsy and I were snogging each other faces off and desperate to just get on and fuck each other, which you'll see more of, in the next episode.
MODEL:
GENRE: Boobs, Round Butts, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation, Shaved, Upskirt, Solo Action, Babe, Softcore

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 1.07 GiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11567 секунды с 9 запросами