View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 07:16 AM   #3972
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Luna Mills (Big Tits Luna Mills Returns Gets Creampied)

Name: Luna Mills (Big Tits Luna Mills Returns Gets Creampied)
Year: 2021

Keywords: legs, bed, sex, bedroom, ass licking, deep throat, big tits, natural tits, tits, couch, facial, cum shot, rimming, pov, creampie, blow, licking, all sex, cream, big tits, blowjob
Cast: Luna Mills
Description: One of the year's most popular performers Luna Mills has returned! She starts by telling us last time was one of the best experiences she's ever had but I cut her off by jumping on the couch and putting my cock down her throat. I step off the couch with my dick still in her throat and tell her to keep it there. I throat her again with my cock and spit in her face. I slap her big tits and tell her to fuck her own face. I stand on the couch and fuck her face more. I put my fingers down her throat and finger fuck her tight pussy. I have her sit on my dick and ride it. I pound her fuck hole then fuck her face POV and she eats my ass like a good little slut. I slap her big tits while she rides my dick and then have her get on her knees beside me on the couch. I fuck her face and throat her with my cock and figure four my legs around her head. In the bedroom I flip her upside down on the bed and fuck her throat until it s everywhere. I slap her face and fuck her hard. I fuck her throat more until her face is covered in spit. She rides my dick until I blow my load deep inside her tiny cunt. She asks for 2 more slaps to end the shoot. Luna Mills was a good girl for Daddy!
Duration: 00:46:41
Filesize: 1.35 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~3 978 Kbps avg, 0.064 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~161 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/dlfvijxofin9/Luna..._Creampied.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02412 секунды с 9 запросами