View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 08:04 AM   #2037
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen January 2007

18eighteen January 2007

Crystal, you are a very cute girl. Tell us about any recent hook-ups you've had with boys. "I'm not one to tattle about what I've done when it comes to making-out. Overall, I'd say I'm really innocent compared to most girls my age. I like to go to baseball games with boys and cuddle up on the bleachers. And I like it when a boy feeds me some of his hot-dog. That's always really funny. Is there a specific thing you need to know?" Well, this issue is about lezzies and girls who like to experiment and stuff. Ever had a threesome? "Wow. See, my best girlfriend just started talking about that stuff. I don't even really know what a threesome means, besides it being me and two other people. I guess we'd make-out? Can I ask you something? My friend Cheryl likes to see me naked and we compared our cunnies a few days ago in my bedroom. Does that mean she's a lezzie? I saw a show about it on Oprah and I thought it was weird. She doesn't have short hair at all." You showed your girlfriend your pussy? Crystal, are you a lez? "Hey! I just asked you if my friend Cheryl is a lez. I didn't say me! I like boys. I even let a boy put his dink inside me after a baseball game. We were riding in his truck and he pulled over. Next thing I know he had his dink out right in front of me. One thing led to another. It felt weird at first but once he squirted inside me, he didn't feel so big. I liked it. So, see I like boys, not girls! I'm no lez."

Photos:1200x797
Number pics: 70
Type: JPG
File size: 18 Mb
Tags: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Actors: Crystal

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/a2e284349f688
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01932 секунды с 9 запросами