Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen April 2004 Stacey

18eighteen April 2004 Stacey

Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Name: 18eighteen April 2004

Resolution: 1200x797 File size: 14 Mb Number: 65

Lots of girls your age are still cherry. What's so bad about choosing to remain a virgin? "What's bad is that I'm not the one choosin' to still be one! What I mean is, I've been goin' out with the same boy since 10th grade, and even though we're both 18 now and are gonna be goin' away to college this fall, we still haven't had full sex yet! Isn't that messed up? And it's not 'cause I'm sayin', 'Oh, don't even touch me 'cause I'm such a good girl!' or anything like that. I'm startin' to think it's more like he's afraid to try doin' it with me or something!" That is hard to believe! So, what are you going to do about it? "Well, right now, I'm playing with myself a lot and using my toy. That helps, but I think what I really need to do is to find an older guy who has a lotta experience having sex and would want to have it with me. This girl I know Kelly says that shouldn't be too hard 'cause there's a lot of older guys who like messin' around with girls our age. That's cool to know 'cause this boyfriend of mine now is either too afraid or not interested in doing it with me. Kelly says that maybe he's gay or something, but I don't think so. I think that he's just too scared to try!" Would you let an older guy pop your cherry right away? "Probably. I mean, it'll all depend on how fast he wants to go, which I'm sure will be real fast. Also, how nervous I am, if I am nervous at all. Right now I'm thinking that I won't be afraid to do it, but once we're both bare naked, and if his thing is real big, then maybe I might start to freak out!"

DOWNLOAD: 18eighteen April 2004
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02933 секунды с 9 запросами