View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 08:14 PM   #2303
WildHare87

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Playing With Her Bongos In The Congo!

Playing With Her Bongos In The Congo!

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 27 min 17 s
Size: 1.56 GiB

Description: Lexy has a very mixed heritage - her mother and father were Finnish and Congolese so why I wondered how does she like the pin up/retro look and stockings? Especially since its too hot to wear stockings in the Congo and I think there would be a distinct lack of shops selling such garments. She tells me that she has seen efforts to look sexy using giraffe skin and rope but I couldn't work that one out. Now all I know is that in the Congo, they drink 'Um Bongo' (look it up if you're too young to remember such sunny, funny drinks like this) and Lexy vaguely remembers people going to work in the Um Bongo factory singing the song but she couldn't remember the words. So in my thoughtfulness I decided to surprise her with my rousing rendition of the Um Bongo advert words. Don't worry, after all this - now I reflect back - insaneness, normal perversions resume. This turns out to be a hard, sexy scene. I really spank Lexys bum, choke her with my gloved hands while I bring her to orgasm twice and then make her do the same to me. Made even more kinky as we are dressed so demurely in our halter neck A line dresses and seamed (not fishnet and nylon) stockings. I like a girl who can 'switch' between sub and domme just as I do and I can definately see Lexy returning to explore this kinky side of her in the future.
Tags: Amateur, Brunettes, Hairy, Stockings, Lesbian, Milf, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Playing With Her Bongos In The Congo!
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05562 секунды с 9 запросами