View Single Post
Old 02-01-2022, 05:32 PM   #5872
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Genevieve Balltied Struggle Full Length

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Lovely Genevieve is a bondage bunny. She loves bondage and she loves good predicaments. This beautiful bondage bunny also loves to escape and show off her skills. Knowing Geneviev's propensity to escape, I were up to the challenge.
Genevieve is systematically tied in to a very tight and restrictive balltie. The tie is finished off with a neck to knee rope, placing the lovely bondage bunny in quite a predicament. A big black ball gag is secured tightly in her mouth and She is left in the floor to struggle.
Confident in the inescapabilty of Genevieve's predicament, I taunt her by first placing a pair of scissors in the floor near her, essentially daring her to escape. Genevieve struggles around in the floor, kicking her high heels off and using her pantyhose feet to try and get the scissors. Next I add to the taunts by placing my phone on the floor near her, asking the struggling bondage bunny if she would like to call a friend for help.
Eventually the scissors and phone are removed .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Genevieve Balltied Struggle Full Length
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10657 секунды с 9 запросами