Old 02-01-2022, 03:11 PM   #1692
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Arielle Lane - Batgirl in Whiskers

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Arielle Lane
Genres: All Natural ,Batgirl ,Boots ,Catsuit ,Cosplay ,Crotch Wire ,Gloves ,Panel Ball Gag ,Predicament
Video language: English

The last time that Arielle was out, I had a crazy idea to put my Batgirl costume on her, and tie her up in some rather lovely thin twine. Very much an homage to the Cat's Whiskers scene from the TV show. Yep, I've done it before, and I'll probably do it again - but it is amazing how effective a tie this is in reality. The bondage done on Yvonne Craig in the show? Not so much... but then again, they just needed a better bondage consultant on their production crew. I'm afraid I was a bit too young at the time... Arielle had a lot of fun with this one. I split the video into two parts: A struggle/peril portion, and then a vibrator/orgasm portion. I figured they were really two different scenes. Enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4486kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 201.9 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Batgirl in Whiskers

Kendra James - Whiskers

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Catsuit ,Cleave Gag ,Cosplay ,Crotch Wire ,Gloves ,Predicament ,Redhead ,Stringent ,Struggling
Video language: English

Batgirl wakes to find her body tied tightly with thin clear twine. She struggles and wriggles, but the wires around her are just too tight to escape... and getting tighter. Batgirl realizes that the fibers around her body are Catwoman's cat's whiskers, and that the heat of her body is causing them to contact. She panics, pulling and twisting, but all to no avail. The whiskers just seem to get tighter and tighter. Can she possibly escape before they squeeze the life out of her?!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4651kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

Download Kendra James - Whiskers
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04628 секунды с 9 запросами