Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Clit Chick Stella May

Clit Chick Stella May

Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Name: Clit Chick

Resolution: 1068x1600 File size: 9 Mb Number: 42

Stella's stress reliever! When Stella walked in she looked instantly comfortable. A lot of girls are nervous when they take nude pics for the first time in our studio. We asked her about her laid back attitude. "Whenever I'm nervous I like to take a few moments, breathe and have a quick cum. I used to do it in school all the time before big tests. I would walk down to the bathroom and just rub myself until I came. My hands don't smell like pussy afterwards because I don't put them inside. I like it better rubbing little circles on my clit. That's what makes me cum the fastest." So what's your favorite position? "Doggie-style! If the guy has just the right-sized dick it will hit my G-spot and make me squirt! Plus, I can reach right under myself and rub my clitty while he's fucking me from behind. That's the position I was in when I came seven times in a row!" You call yourself an exhibitionist. Where was your kinkiest encounter? "Oh gosh, let me think. I think it's a tie. One time I was walking my dog in the city park by my house. It was dusk and there was only one other person. We started talking and before I knew it he was fucking me while I was up against a tree! The other time was with my boyfriend. We were in a book store. He pulled my skirt up and took me from behind in-between the rows!"

DOWNLOAD: Clit Chick
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04247 секунды с 9 запросами