Old 02-01-2022, 12:27 AM   #1688
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Kendra James and Kobe Lee - Zena's Ordeal - Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Ball Gag ,Ballet Shoes ,Brunette ,Corset ,Crotch Rope ,Dominatrix ,French Maid ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves
Video language: English

Chatper 2 of the of "The Missing Princess" Sweet Gwendoline comic, starring Kendra James as Zena the evil henchgirl. The lady in waiting comes in to find Zena trying to use a broken shard from the vase to cut her ropes. That can only mean a much more punishing bondage position for her! Zena soon finds herself in a knee point suspension, her struggles and muffled pleadings having no affect. Then, Zena maids outfit is removed and she finds herself in a very strict pole tie, her very high stiletto pumps replaced by even more terrible 7" ballet heels, and her maids outfit replaced by a very tight black leather corset and pantyhose - but that is only the beginning of her punishment. Soon a crotchrope is added and then tied up and outward, pulled her lower body away from the pole. will her misery ever end?

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4802kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 524.3 MB

Download Kendra James and Kobe Lee - Zena's Ordeal - Part 2

Ashley Lane - Lady in Red

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: Ball Gag ,Ball Tie ,Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Legs ,Orgasms ,Pantyhose ,Rope Bondage ,Spanking
Video language: English

Ah, the lovely Ashley Lane - A girl that is kinkier than the day is long - a girl that just loves to be tied up. I've actually met quite a few of these types of girls over the years. Yes, they do, indeed, exist. I have no idea where it comes from, I just know she is quite unapologetically deviant (in a good way). She loves the feeling of being helpless. I guess it makes her free. Yes, that is an odd concept, but it works for her. I thought it might be cool to do something a big different with her. Something that I hadn't done before. So I put her in a shiny red straitjacket and black rope and then let her have some fun... the result? Well, I think I'll let you answer than one for yourself. I know my opinion...

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 586.4 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Lady in Red
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02960 секунды с 9 запросами