View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 04:30 PM   #11
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE NOONER

Hotwiferio.com- PANTYHOSE NOONER

Description:
When TT told me he had a thing for stockings and garter belts, he never in his wildest dreams thought I_d buy a set and wear it to the office. But that_s what happened. He found out what I had done, when I came into his office in the morning with a sexy smile on my face. I asked him if he had a minute and I closed the door behind me. I have something to show you- I lifted one leg, putting a foot on his chair and I reached down and let my hands slide up the black stockings from my ankle to my inner thigh. The skirt I had on was slit at the side and gave him a great view of the flesh at the top of the stockings and the snaps of my garter belt. I than said, ÒIt_s time for you to come home for lunch-Now When we got home he followed me into the kitchen. Without hesitation I unzipped his fly and his dick came out of the opening. I lifted my leg and TT got a second shock of the day ÐI wasn_t wearing any panties He could see my black bush and the pink lips of my pussy. I said,Ó put your head under my skirtÓ and than he slowly went in with his face nuzzling up my stocking covered legs and began to eat my pussy really slow and than he shoved his finger up my pussy-making me really wet. I than wrapped my hand around TT_s shaft and brought my face down to his hard cock. It slid between my lips, and I started to suck on it, moaning into his member. I than said,ÓFuck me,Ó as I spread my legs and used one hand to open the lips of my wet pussy. I bent over the kitchen counter and let his stiff dick rub up against my thighs before he tilted it up and let it glide into my slippery pussy. I came all over his dick, but I kept wanting more. He fucked me through one more orgasm before his dick erupted all over my face. I could feel the hot load all over my shoulder and breasts. I licked the cum off my fingers and thanked him for coming home so early
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar03wk2-clip1.3gp
File Size : 60.77 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:09:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/87464d9c20169
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f43a0aab54bd8