Old 01-31-2022, 06:47 AM   #1559
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hotel Games Sarika A

Hotel Games Sarika A

Description:
Sarika A recalls her horniest hotel hook-up. "I met a girl online," confesses the stunning, blue-eyed blonde. "She lived a few hours' drive from me so we decided to meet halfway, in a hotel room. She was very much a domme, a bit of a control freak, so she organized it all, and told me not to shave. I turned up with a full, fuzzy bush and she couldn't keep her fingers or her tongue out of it! I was expecting some bondage play, but then she took a big roll of plastic wrap and encased me, like a spider with a fly. I was actually a little scared, but she soon calmed me down. Then she snipped holes over my tits, ass and pussy, and fucked me with the vibrators and dildos she'd bought - she was relentless! Even when I was virtually sobbing that I couldn't handle another orgasm, she insisted I use my safeword to make her stop as we'd agreed. In the end I said it - my poor pussy was so sensitive and tender! Mistress was happy to kiss it better, though."
Keywords:
Hirsute, French Tip Manicure, Painted Nails, Hairy, French Braid, Bed, Erect Nipples
Cast:
Sarika A

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):99
Size file: 135 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Hotel Games
TheOroPlayer is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23287 секунды с 9 запросами