gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Slutty & Proud

Slutty & Proud

Name of actress:: Moretta Coxxx
Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen
Moretta, you look like such a nice girl with those braces and those cotton panties. "Well, I'm not. When I go out I like to dress like a slut so people know I'm down to fuck. I wear white t-shirts with no bra so guys can see my little nipples poking out. And I'll wear the shortest skirts I can get away with, along with slut heels." Such a horny girl probably has some kinky stories to tell us, right? "Sure! One time I had sex in a glass elevator at a train station. It was kind of late and there weren't too many people around, so I figured it wouldn't be that big of a deal if we got caught. The place wasn't completely empty though. I know for sure this old guy saw my boyfriend doing me doggie-style in there, 'cause I saw him staring, and then he gave us a thumbs up." What other things are you into? "I like it when guys cum on my braces. Might as well put 'em to good use while I have 'em! I also like guys with big dicks who take control. I love feeling dominated. I like masturbating every day in the shower. And I love fucking women with double-headed dildos."

Information:
Pics: 40
Resolution: 1200x797
Format: JPG
Size: 8 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03740 секунды с 9 запросами