Old 01-30-2022, 09:08 PM   #1557
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Signals Alexandra F

Signals Alexandra F

Description:
Remember that time you woke up on a stranger's couch, half-naked, with only hazy recollections of the night before? Sexy Alexandra F laughs at the memory. "I'd had a pretty wild time at a bar," she confesses, all blue feline eyes, no makeup and brunette bed-head hair. "A guy I met took me home, just to make sure I was OK. I'd been drinking tequila - it always gives me the dirtiest dreams - and I woke up in his den, horny and totally juiced up. So there I was, one hand playing with my naked tits, the other slamming a dildo in and out my hairy pussy, when he walks in to tell me he's fixed breakfast. That's when I find out my 'dildo' is actually a vintage collectible toy sword, that must have cost him a load of money. Yeah, I guess I did feel a little guilty, but that's not why I went down on him right then and there." She licks her lips. "He was one of the good guys - in every way. Best morning after ever."
Keywords:
Ass Grabbing, Slender, Hirsute, French Tip Manicure, Club Dress, Hairy, Erect Nipples
Cast:
Alexandra F

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):129
Size file: 382 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Signals
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14166 секунды с 9 запросами