View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 09:24 PM   #1436
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Eat my stinky birthday cake

Eat my stinky birthday cake

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
Watch and download Eat my stinky birthday cake by Pastel Goddess. It's my birthday so there's cake to go around! Kitten doesn't get the same cake as the rest of us, though. He gets to eat my ass. I'm so full of gas, too. I just can't wait to pump farts straight down Kitten's throat.

My ass is all dressed up with hazelnut chocolate frosting, sprinkles and strawberry syrup to make for such a delicious celebratory treat for Kitten to eat up. The medley of sweet flavors on his tongue is sharply offset by the pungency of my gas, however, as I blast continuous smelly air into his poor face as he tries to enjoy his dessert. He coughs, gags, and struggles to lick as the taste on his tongue is constantly being tainted by my extreme farts.

I tease him as I discuss the birthday party my friends are throwing for me that he isn't invited to. After he enjoys this rare sweet treat, it's back to being a waste receptacle indefinitely. With his mouth sealed tightly around my ass, I launch a bassy fart deep into his lungs.
Models:
Genre/Tags: Femdom, Food fetish, Wet and messy, Farting, Bbw

Photoset name:
Number of pictures: 25
Resolution: 1080x1920
File size: 5 Mb
JustPlay331 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04511 секунды с 9 запросами