View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 08:39 PM   #7898
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Torturer's Apprentice

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ariel Anderssen, Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Blondes, Brunettes, business attire, gags, MILF, not barefoot, office attire, stockings
Video language: English

Raven fetches Ariel and brings her to me. I decide to let her interrogate Ariel on her own for the most part. Ariel is quite vocal about the way she is being treated and I soon ballgag her. I instruct Raven to not engage with the prisoners and to simply gag them. Raven is not quite tall enough to string Ariel up, so I help her with that as well. Raven strips her down to her garter and stockings and then gropes, and roughly woman handles her as Ariel yelps and screams. I return and manhandle her before tying her in a new position. Raven does not let up and continues slap groping her tits as I bind her. This is where Part 1 ends. This was a custom video... If you would like your very own write me.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8783kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download The Torturer's Apprentice
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03028 секунды с 9 запросами