Old 01-29-2022, 05:16 AM   #19240
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Danielle Trixie - Classic Tight Tiger

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Danielle Trixie
Genres: All Natural ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Catsuit ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Elbows Together ,Hog Tie ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English
I know why I decided to do this particular setup with Danielle the last time she came out. It was a direct result of the O-girl Obsession scene she did with Diana Knight and Darling (Chapter 3). I thought she looked so cute in that set, but due to the concept of the scene, she really didn't have the chance to stay tied up and struggle for any extended period of time. I thought what better way to fix that, than to recreate it - sort of - and then let her go at it.
It isn't the most complicated bondage - but it is absolutely effective. Her hands are tied to her crotch and her elbows pulled back... it's just a lovely classic bondage that she is allowed to have fun with... she did - and the results were quite sexy. Yowser.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3492kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danielle Trixie - Classic Tight

Sexy redhead Jessica Ryan completely mummified Staffordsville

Jessica Ryan has creamy skin, long red hair and an inviting grin that makes you want to stuff her face full of dick. Which is exactly what we are going to do today. And we are bringing not one but two cocks to the table for the task. We don’t need her pussy, let’s wrap that right up, what we want is full access to her face and that inviting mouth.
We start out with Jessica’s entire body encased in vet wrap and mummified down onto a slanted board. The board keeps her head at the perfect angle and opens up her throat hole wide. A vibrator is buried between her legs under the vet wrap to test her multitasking skills. Can she deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Let’s find out! A blindfold across those big blue eyes is the final touch.
The hard cock walks right up and owns her face. Jessica can not see or anticipate a thing, all she can do is open up her mouth and accept her fate. The vibrator is then flipped on to make it a bit more intense. Jessica moans as the sensation washes through her bound body, and then it is on. Two dicks step up and share her head back and forth like a sexy game of tetherball. Back and forth her open and drooling mouth is passed, and we rip off the blindfold so that we can see her eyes glass over.
The bondage, multiple orgasms and brutal throat training do the trick. Jessica is blasted deeply into sexual subspace, her hair matted, her makeup destroyed. When we have had our fill we walk away, leaving her spent and twitching in her mummification, covered in her own drool. Always a pleasure my dear…
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 783.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy redhead Jessica Ryan completely mummified

Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey Smith River

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, humilation
The promises they give her actually bring her to tears. PD has an idea for putting pins under her nails and the merest thought of it makes makes her start crying.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Fresh girl meet the Pain Diana s debut pt.3 - Graias Tichnor

Release Year: 2021
The wheel of pain, the holy decider, keeps the scene in a dilemma at this time. Youngster slave girl Diana turns the wheel; however, the indicator of the wheel stops between breasts and butt sections, which means, the wheel of pain also cannot determine on which body part of the poor girl will suffer. Eventually Dr. Lomp lets the girl pick one part, where she guesses will suffer less. While she tries to decide, the experienced master helps the youngster by explaining the expected impact for both breasts and butt. Hot chick Diana will not be able to refuse both, and has to pick one. Now watch and see yourself if she picks the easier or the harder option for her own duration limit of pain.
Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh girl meet the Pain Diana s debut pt.3 - Graias

Время генерации страницы 0.04477 секунды с 9 запросами