View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 02:09 AM   #6780
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kobe Mummified for Orgasms Full Version

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

As the clip begins, Sexy Kobe Lee stands nervously in the room. Topless and wearing just a pair of pantyhose, this sexy MILF waits for her impending peril. She's nervous and excited as I move in to begin the process of her mummified orgasms.
With a hitachi magic wand and shrink wrap in hand I being the process Kobe has been nervously anticipating. I place the hitachi between her legs with the vibrating head snug against her pantyhose covered pussy. Kobe gladly provides as helping hand.
Starting at her feet I begin to wrap Kobe up tightly in her first layer of mummification. Pulling the shrink wrap tight with each wrap, i make my way up her legs. Her arms are tightly wrapped and secured against her body. I purposely leave her big sexy tits uncovered because, well, why would you want to cover those sexy tits up.
Once the shrink wrap layer in on and the hitachi is tightly secured in place against her pussy it's time for the next layer. I pull the duct tape out and, again, beginning at.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kobe Mummified for Orgasms Full Version
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04566 секунды с 9 запросами