WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Name: Plumpers
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x400
Format: JPG

Description: Now here's a true mega-star and a potential Newcomer of the Year award winner for Voluptuous . This is your advance look at Devin Taylor, a sensational Las Vegas chick with big things ahead of her. Real big things! You'll be loving this introductory pictorial of Devin. A very pretty gal, she has a site at devinddd.com. After Devin left XLGirls HQ in Miami, we received the following note: "To all staff, management, photographers and stylists, I just wanted to thank you all for the offer and the fun I had at the shoot. I hope my pics turn out well for both of us. You people are very cool and supportive of the larger than average gals, and you have no idea how good you make your models feel. Thanks again, and I hope to work with you in the future." It took a while to get Devin to our studio, but we believe you will agree that she is worth it. Her website is devinDDD.com. Devin is 5'6" tall, measures a spectacular 47-37-50 and wears a 38DDD mega-bra. Truly a spectacular stack-tacular.
Tags: BBW, Blonde
Model(s): Devin Taylor

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10333 секунды с 9 запросами