View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 01:44 AM   #1405
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Leila - Tan Lines

Name: Leila - Tan Lines
Year: 2021

Keywords: solo, posin, white, pantyhose, panties
Cast: Leila
Description: Leila is a devoted tennis player, and enjoys how it helps her get fit and burn off energy. "I also love the really cute outfits you can wear, like short skirts!" she declares. She lifts the one she has on, to reveal her round bottom, then gently spanks it with her racket. She strips down to a pair of ruby-coloured knickers, and shares how much she adores her firm breasts, because they're a perfect handful. Playfully lifting her lacy bralette, to reveal the milky white curves of her boobs, she lovingly cuddles and bounces them. Leila juggles some tennis balls, then stuffs them down her panties and giggles: "game over!"When Leila stands in the nude, her tan lines form a striking contrast between the freckled bronze tone of her face, chest and arms, and the fair skin on the intimate parts of her body. She lies on the floor, to stretch with some flexible nude yoga, then puts on some transparent pantyhose that accentuate her neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair. Leila shares that she idolises Brigitte Bardot, on whom she's had a crush since she was a teenager. "She's classy, feminine, elegant and stylish, and that's what I'd like to be as well", she explains. Everything about this charming shoot makes clear that Leila has achieved her goal.
Duration: 00:33:17
Filesize: 2.35 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~10 000 Kbps avg, 0.048 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/c5vuq427zdt8/Leila_-_Tan_Lines.mp4
Teynte is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07775 секунды с 9 запросами